Former or Current LSA poster, why did join the coli?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
question is if most LSA posters despise thecoli so much, why continue to post? :sas2:

im not coming at any posters just wondering. if you hate something wouldn't it have make sense to get away from it? :sas1:

again every poster has a privileged to post and express their views. thanks for the answers ladies rep coming your way.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
question is if most LSA posters despise thecoli so much, why continue to post? :sas2:

im not coming at any posters just wondering. if you hate something wouldn't it have make sense to get away from it? :sas1:

again every poster has a privileged to post and express their views. thanks for the answers ladies rep coming your way.
The Coli is great. Most of its male inhabitants are :trash: though.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they've been going all in for two days now mrken

thecoli and lipstackalley posters together. :huhldup:.. so much exposure, fukkery, black men vs black women debate, titts and peen pictures floating around, dudes fukking and expsoing the ladies, women fukking and exposing the guys, certain threads hitting the 50+ mark, :mindblown:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
all over some lightskin darkskin nonsense :huhldup:

i don't think the particular topic that they're passionately debating is non-sense....there's a video floating around, maybe on youtube about dark skin actresses talmbot not getting work in tinsel town because of their complexions. it's a very real situation.

for an associated music industry executive to voice his opinion on rih rih is sobering.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I had to get away from the 50-11 Kardashian whore threads a day, complete with paid help
The never ending ls ds debate
The ongoing crazy ass stan wars.

Lot of young minded shyt. Teen alley
Don't get me wrong there's alot of real young minded asses here too
But I get a break from those other things.

:manny:

Oh and the big ass group of white and non black trolls that work together