Former or Current LSA poster, why did join the coli?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afieldnegro. Com. Filled to the brim with fake-hotep-white woman-worshipping -black woman hating-pro black man only (meaning they only believe in supporting black men, not woman and couldn't care less about the community )- IR bm/ww encouraging black guys. I never made an account but browsed for like 2 days and lost so much faith in black men I was really about to be on some "black men ain't shyt ".
then I found the coli and 80% of y'all are some cool ass dudes. I like the guys here.

shyt, you were not lying :wow:

Top 10 reason it's hard to date Black women

Bunch of self-hating fools :scust:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
shyt, you were not lying :wow:

Top 10 reason it's hard to date Black women

Bunch of self-hating fools :scust:
Burn that damn link! I can't. You see how they bash black women and say "other races are different" then flip and talk about "black man's struggle in America" on some racial mess. So you want me to support you because of black struggle in white America while you simultaneously think other races of women are better? Chile, that site is gross.

SherrieLavish

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North Philly
I've been lurking on the coli for a while after seeing different fonts mention it on the LSA boards. Some of the things y'all say are hilarious and ridiculous but I appreciate the male perspective on some topics. On other topics, I just come here for a good laugh.

And, I admit the layout here is better than LSA.

Friskies

Black Ginger
Daps
Afieldnegro. Com. Filled to the brim with fake-hotep-white woman-worshipping -black woman hating-pro black man only (meaning they only believe in supporting black men, not woman and couldn't care less about the community )- IR bm/ww encouraging black guys. I never made an account but browsed for like 2 days and lost so much faith in black men I was really about to be on some "black men ain't shyt ".
then I found the coli and 80% of y'all are some cool ass dudes. I like the guys here.

That is real site? :leon::rudy::dahell:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
It's honestly the only Black centered online community I have come across that treats light skin and dark skin as two separate races within the Black race itself.