Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
would be crazy if the cops spot him and he escapes in the all new 2021 ford bronco. :dwillhuh:

2021-Ford-Bronco-2dr_Oxford_White-Color-2-Bronco6G.jpg

lock his ass up. :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
White people are going to view us in the way they have since we got here. No amount of respectability politics is going to get us out of that.
I'm sick and tired of the respectability politics, it's nothing more than black folks desperately looking for white acceptance. Goofy nikkas will change their entire appearance and speech just to be accepted, but if another note person doesn't like us it's "man fukk that nikka".

Daps
I'm sick and tired of the respectability politics, it's nothing more than black folks desperately looking for white acceptance. Goofy nikkas will change their entire appearance and speech just to be accepted, but if another note person doesn't like us it's "man fukk that nikka".

I find it hilarious that people think this guy beating the shyt out of his girlfriend is going to make white people respect or hate us more than they do now.

They literally spend all their time oppressing and murdering us when they're in power ESPECIALLY THE COPS this don't change shyt. :mjlol:

Short of sending us to camps I'm not sure what more they could do