Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's done. They gonna make an example out of him.

4c60b809925043bd82357cf56035f9ea_md.jpg
nikka ain't been in the league for several years and she still with him.

He should be happy she stuck around, white, black or brown. But No excuse to beat up a chick that way

That said, if her white family got ahold of him and left him laying somewhere, I wouldn't be mad.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people are going to view us in the way they have since we got here. No amount of respectability politics is going to get us out of that.

Im talking about the current media cycle they on with Lil Nas X and em.....everyone knows they already gonna view us like that without anything added......just tiiired.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Looking at this from a purely analytical standpoint (removing the emotion, and accepting the fact that he was wrong for assaulting her like that and def not with a baby present) - But no one finds it suspect at the video clip shows him spazzing but she clearly admits to doing something wrong. That "something" could literally be any thing - that we have no context for. What if it's a situation where she tried to harm the child, he found out about it or she was doing drugs, selling illegal shy or engaging in illicit behavior detrimental to the child, or letting another man or a reckless friend into the home that caused harm to the baby. Then it would be feedback like "that bytch needs to die". Why are NONE of the news outlets putting out the video and the convo that was taking place in it's entirety. Just the snippet. Also, the police initially didn't take her account of the situation for 4 days, (which is another flag that people overlook - what on her part made them not arrest him immediately or follow through with the report). She claimed to be in fear of her life since the pregnancy but let him come over to her residence for a one on one with no supervision. Something is off and the fact that there's a segment of these fukkin c00ns and race blaming cacs are playing go go power ranger save a soul for a white without the full facts for every breaking news story. Do we know if she have any priors? or what her conduct record is?

That apartment of hers looks like a damn mess- an infant's area should cleaner than clean. Like she rarely cleaned that place in months. Looks like some seedy shyt was going on.

Okay..... then HE needs to make a video of her behavior, her living standards, her actions, etc and make a case to a court about why he needs his child. Not treat her like a WWE no dq street fight.

Bc the way it looks is, she got tired of being beat so she set up cams to show his behavior.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Be black and beat your ugly Fawg on camera around ya'll children.
You can tell this is routine because she was just trying keep him calm while taking that brutality.

Only way I could see me beating a woman in that manner is her trying to kill or seriously injure me or my family.

He's going to have to do time and come out on some born again Christian. Dude is a certified idiot. I'm surprised the outrage hadn't reached Ray Rice level. That was brutal to watch. She took that beating very calmly.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Looking at this from a purely analytical standpoint (removing the emotion, and accepting the fact that he was wrong for assaulting her like that and def not with a baby present) - But no one finds it suspect at the video clip shows him spazzing but she clearly admits to doing something wrong. That "something" could literally be any thing - that we have no context for. What if it's a situation where she tried to harm the child, he found out about it or she was doing drugs, selling illegal shy or engaging in illicit behavior detrimental to the child, or letting another man or a reckless friend into the home that caused harm to the baby. Then it would be feedback like "that bytch needs to die". Why are NONE of the news outlets putting out the video and the convo that was taking place in it's entirety. Just the snippet. Also, the police initially didn't take her account of the situation for 4 days, (which is another flag that people overlook - what on her part made them not arrest him immediately or follow through with the report). She claimed to be in fear of her life since the pregnancy but let him come over to her residence for a one on one with no supervision. Something is off and the fact that there's a segment of these fukkin c00ns and race blaming cacs are playing go go power ranger save a soul for a white without the full facts for every breaking news story. Do we know if she have any priors? or what her conduct record is?

That apartment of hers looks like a damn mess- an infant's area should cleaner than clean. Like she rarely cleaned that place in months. Looks like some seedy shyt was going on.
This is garbage

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
nikka ain't been in the league for several years and she still with him.

He should be happy she stuck around, white, black or brown. But No excuse to beat up a chick that way

That said, if her white family got ahold of him and left him laying somewhere, I wouldn't be mad.

Said his net worth is $10 million, that’s a whole lot of reasons. Dude was set for life with that bag.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Said his net worth is $10 million, that’s a whole lot of reasons. Dude was set for life with that bag.

Dude played 3 yrs in the league as a 5th rd pick. He wasnt around long enough to play into a real contract.

Edit :
Zac Stacy

He made 3.4 mil for his career. Cut that in half from taxes, agents etc. He probably cleared less than $1 mil for his career.

For a regular person that's great money for 3yrs of work. But many athletes blow dough quickly

Daps
This video is horrific.:picard:

All of the posters trying to justify and Juelz the man's actions would simply do the same. Lots of demons walking among us.

Runner back strength is unreal though. I once witnessed in college a runner back and a guy fight in a study room. I was shook at the sheer force of the runner back :whoa: