Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol: shut your dumb ass up. Posted all that shyt and to only prove that you’re mentally unstable.
This will never not be funny. You digital blackface white boys flipping out of militant character starting off by saying this
White women are demons...they are alot worse than the cac men in many different ways and one reason being that they can get away with almost anything just because they're
A. White
B. Woman

I don't even associate with them devils

and finish by saying shyt like this doing a complete 180 to your posting persona
any college campus with white boys tbh...all ya gotta do is ask around but make sure that shyt is legit

I don't really have a problem with her honestly, she seems pretty genuine outside of wanting to be black there is plenty of white folks who pretend to be black on the low and don't own up to it around white people. I see the same way for the Shaun King, those dudes who actually have no ill intention and actually serving the community. :yeshrug: I'de take her over a c00n.
:comeon:
Y’all Watch The Rachel Dolezal Doc On Netflix?

Followed by resorting to insults when you can’t continue with your act.

Lastly
White guy to play michael jackson in film

i dont see any problems...unless this movie was set in the 80s, he's pretty much was white during the last 2 decades of his life.
Your racist comment about a white man doing what is essentially a blackface caricature of Michael Jackson.

oh and I posted the threads as reference - I know how you whites feel about your “context”

Side note- always interesting how the Cac Defense League mounts up and suddenly another account pops up when the initial person who was quoted goes silent. These white Dudes set up whole other accounts as if we’re not supposed to notice; when they can’t defend the first one but come back saying the exact same shyt and posting style as the other poster. Never posting at the same time. Real convincing.
:beli::deadrose:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Who:dahell: is Zac Stacey? I'm a football head and never heard of this dude.

That video is :huhldup: though, ol girl sure can take a bump :banderas: ate ol boy punches and slams like scooby snacks :wow:

Also why is this thread so long? :mjtf:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s domestic violence then there’s an NFL-caliber RB rag dolling a Becky. That first punch he missed with damn well could have killed her.

That’s how most domestic violence is

my friend got thrown through a table a few months ago

You think non nfl dudes just slap them and that’s it?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black "divestors" are having field day on twitter about this, portraying all Black men are like Zac Stacy :francis:

This guy really deserves jail time in the double digits.

My man @No_bammer_weed what's your opinion on this matter? Are you just negging nikkas on the sidelines only? lol

Don't be shy my nikka, participate.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just what the media and Amerikkka needs.........to feed what they already see us as....smfh. Slit his stomach and dump him off the boat.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Sheez, this is without a doubt one of the most horrific videos I’ve ever seen. Worse than the gore shyt I’ve seen. I’m sorry, nothing should possess a man to be violent to a woman. shyt is so bytch made. What a fukking coward.

Sorry, this wasn't all that bad, at least the baby wasn't harmed...

She got a gofundme so she probably planned this to get some clout....she is white after all...