Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
He's not serving more than a year....Why do these outlets always throw these crazy #s out all the time
It's not " crazy " numbers

When some1 says facing over 15 years they are calculating the maximum jail time for each charge

What's crazy is you believe he's not serving more than a year.....

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I wish she put out the full 30-40mins raw footage vs a 1min clip chopped up into 3 quick edits. I'm pretty sure the raw footage would show some context that would split the media.

Unless she touched him physically, theres ZERO JUSTIFICATION for what he did. She could've been calling him a bytch all day and told him she's fukking his friends and family, the smarter thing to do is to walk away. He chose to put on a ECW wrestling clinic infront of his newborn baby, now he needs to deal with the consequences

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless she touched him physically, theres ZERO JUSTIFICATION for what he did. She could've been calling him a bytch all day and told him she's fukking his friends and family, the smarter thing to do is to walk away. He chose to put on a ECW wrestling clinic infront of his newborn baby, now he needs to deal with the consequences

What hurts him even more is the fact that it’s obvious that he has a history of domestic violence and a child has been present. He almost physically hurt the child...he already psychologically hurt the child. Good luck to him being able to spend unregulated time with his kid.

Lost it all because he can’t handle himself. Hope they make an example out of him cuz he will kill that broad.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

still no justification.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video is horrific.:picard:

All of the posters trying to justify and Juelz the man's actions would simply do the same. Lots of demons walking among us.

Runner back strength is unreal though. I once witnessed in college a runner back and a guy fight in a study room. I was shook at the sheer force of the runner back :whoa:

shyt is crazy. People looking at this and more upset at people bringing up how foul and horrible it plays out across the screen than the act itself. Lotta empty souls on here. And people expect us to unify over anything? When we tearing each other apart increasing division at the same time. This man doesn't deserve to breathe among us, Fukkk That!