Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:huhldup:Gotdamn. Thought it was over then the last video came in. Gotdamn. shyt just awful.

:hubie:I understand people who don’t let their kids play football. A lot of these dudes been getting their brains bashed in since they were like 7 or 8. That’s got to unplug some wires up there

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
While I'm here, I wonder if Chad Wheeler has got convicted yet?

His trial was supposed to be last month after being postponed multiple times.
Funny how thecoli tone’s changed when the genders were reversed.

A lot more victim blaming and #HYON when it came to that :mjpls:

Brehs in this thread sound like they ready to suit up in Klan robes and join the search party themselves :mjpls:

King

Daps
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.
Couldn’t have said it better

Been warned y’all about those Coli c00ns :mjpls:

King

Daps
It’s only so much time he’s getting for a DV and I don’t believe he’s a known criminal…he likely needs some type of anger management…I’m not going to sit here and act like this stuff isn’t happening somewhere at all times make/female/LGBT. People just become more outspoken on video.

hopefully brother gets whatever help he needs
It’s a white woman he did this to.

He’s going under the jail. DV, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, child endangerment, etc.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nikka outta there!

Say goodbye to ya lil mixalot jit too nikka here come supervised vizzo if you even get 1 after this

nikka up here dish ragging hoes fukk wrong with this puss ass nikka?

In front of ya jit at that wtf

Flat screens cheap as fukk but you just gonna throw her into the shyt hoe bounced back like Mystikal :russ:

That's a tough like cracker hoe too but I know she had to icy hot that back that night nikka :lolbron:

Went from flirting to fukking to fighting boy i tell yai And this nikka finna have time served and ain't even catching no get money charges

Lame ass nikka done wrecked out:hhh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
yo how the hell did she even get up??? jeezus fukking christ…I foolishly thought for a second he might’ve felt bad when the TV fell on her…goddamn.

Tuck her chin and relax during the fall, plus adrenaline, so she will be okay.

But...is she white? That will kinda gauge my reponse..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:huhldup:Gotdamn. Thought it was over then the last video came in. Gotdamn. shyt just awful.

:hubie:I understand people who don’t let their kids play football. A lot of these dudes been getting their brains bashed in since they were like 7 or 8. That’s got to unplug some wires up there
It’s hard to ignore when you see these violent incidents happening at a much higher rate amongst football players specifically, compared to other pro team sports where it is almost nonexistent.

I have also noticed that amongst the drill rappers from scene in the city I live (Jacksonville) that has gained so much attention as of late, youth football is a commonality. Almost all these drill rap gangbanging youngsters and many of the murder victims as well played team football at a young age, and the football culture is very big in the city.

Wherher that’s causation or correlation I can’t say for sure, but again, hard to ignore.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This thread is why registration for this site will NEVER reopen and why people should really start looking into making a new board because we're gonna try to log in one day and that'll be it
I try to tell folks in any sort of thread like this, but sometimes people just get caught up in their online persona, where they are everything on line that they aren’t/can’t be in real life. LARP shyt fr