Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
That looks like some shyt motel room he is living in. Does he have any money??

ETA: Why does that place looks like some shyt hole, but got 3 different camera angle??

What is really going on here??

Does he have any money? Somebody answer this question!!

ETA 2: Why do they a have Mona Lisa hanging on their wall??:dahell:

What kind of dump are they living in?:picard:

Looks like one of those weekly efficiencies that nikkas trap out of and hoes sell p*ssy at.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I have never hit a woman in my life but it wasn’t as bad as the comments made it seem. He threw her around but I thought I was going to see a ground and pound. Homeboy in the elevator literally knocked his wife out and I didn’t see this type of outrage.

what on earth is wrong with you nikkas, you deserve to be snuffed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are correct

Makes you wonder if she would’ve stayed if the footage wasn’t made public knowledge

she’s the one who made the footage available…if you look at the clip in the first tweet in the OP, you see she is the one who initially shared it…her name is kristin evans

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
she’s the one who made the footage available…if you look at the clip in the first tweet in the OP, you see she is the one who initially shared it…her name is kristin evans

She got the nikka DDTing her from multiple angles in 720p, of course she shared it.

Probably got real slick with the mouth so she could get that footage too.