Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shut up… Either you’re white or a ni99a that loves white women. The responses are completely different in the two threads… At least acknowledge that
How did you get “loves white women” from me saying no man should be throwing no woman thru a fukking tv like that let alone in front of his son?

y’all nikkas act out weird fantasies and take it to a different level on here

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh shut up ni99a… You see a white woman being attacked and your “massa is we sick” gene is triggered.

Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

Where are the calls for being under the prison? There are even some jokes in there. I can’t stand you c00n ass ni99as.
Lmaooo

Cuz u jus pulled a thread from 2014 that got less than half the posts in this thread

Like the Ray Rice story wasn’t a national controversy

y’all nikkas on this website are unstoppable :laff:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When some dudes say they want submissive and cooperative women, I can’t help but think there are a few in those ranks who really mean stuff like this.

PAWG in peace?:patrice:

Because I already know. I would have been setting up his execution. No cap. No internet edginess. Mentally, I don’t have it in me just to accept abuse. Even my grandfather used to tell me that if I was born during slave times, I would have poisoned everybody and burned the house down with the babies inside. I don’t lie to myself. For all the goodness in me, I recognize the depths of my eager depravity. It’s is a deep yawning abyss. And if you make me gleefully jump into it, Imma coming back with no eyes on the Event Horizon to skin you alive.

I don’t put hands on people. I especially don’t do physical altercations with men. I always keep it positive, so keep your hands to yourself. Or get hot grease in your face. Or a hammer to ur cranium in your sleep. Rat poison in your food. Breaks cut. Ground glass in your coke. Or if I’m in one of those I don’t care about anything moods, my 12 gauge might get some action.

Word to Deidre Lane.:usure:

All that having been said, I do understand some people wanting to pump brakes because the victim is white and those chicks are treacherous. And the optics are bad especially with the racism already present in this horrid country. They already eager to paint a black man as a “brute” while white dudes be super-rapists and super predators. So all ya’ll whites cosplaying as black on this website can stop acting like you don’t know what the deal is. Stop acting like blk people are horrible when they don’t automatically wanna join in on the lynch mob when a black person is wrong. Because ya’ll do that to us more than enough even when we innocent.

But it sounds like he’s done this before to her. Some dudes think they can do what they wanna do. Men may be stronger but they are not invincible. And some choose women with traits that indicate abuse might be acceptable and others spend years negging and mentally degrading chicks to wear them down to where they are willing to take that type of abuse. That’s why abusers know who to choose. :yeshrug: These dudes always know the right ones to try it with. Because there are some legit crazy chicks out there that would have him eating his dikk like a gourmet steak.

On the other hand, if she called him the n-word or tried to set him up for something then it is what it is. The fact that this was recorded means either she’s trying to gather evidence because he’s done this before or she just tryin to set him up.
Either way this is a bad look. And in front of the baby too.

This is also also why I never really sweated athletes like that and have always been attracted to kind low-key men. The stories I used to hear in undergrad were enough:hubie: They dogged them white groupie chicks OUT. And them chicks would take it in hopes of landing a wealthy baller. It’s very hard to compete with white women in a race to the bottom in terms of what she will do to secure a bag.

Suck dikk? No problem!
Let the homies hit it? Sure!
Lick the inside of a toilet? Piece o cake.
Take some lumps? Things will get better tomorrow.

Not saying white chicks gotta monopoly on being abuse victims but they be on a whole nother level of debasing themselves to secure a manbag. That’s also why them Hoteps love em so much too. B/c a lotta blk chicks will laugh them dudes outta their faces.
:mjlol:White chicks be maxing out daddy’s credit card for dudes in halfway houses sleeping on dirty mattresses, smirking talm bout “This is the king you get when you submit.”
:queen::queen::queen:

Whatever lil bag and clout these chicks be chasing ain’t worth it. I try to stay away from people that I know will make me stain my soul any further. Because once you flip that switch and violate me, you can’t sleep comfortably b/c I won’t stop until I’m in jail or dead. You gotta go. I have to extirpate you. And I got goals and a bright future man. I don’t wanna be on death row for using my husbands entrails to decorate our Christmas tree because he thought that pimp nonsense was cute. So l earnestly strive for peace because trust me, you have no idea what you are capable when you get fed up.

“Fa la la la la. La la la la.”:hubie:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Not the first time he beat her and I think she’s too scared to do anything about it cuz that nikka crazy. Then they have a kid and he may be the breadwinner.

Just fukked up.

Imagine the amount of shot that goes on that we don’t know of? I feel football players or hockey players are the worst. Those physical sports
That's a big reason girls don't "just leave." Them nikkas think they have total control over their girl and won't take no for an answer. A lot of times a girl trying to leave is how she ends up strangled or with a bullet in her head.

Even if you just up and walk out, if you're in a relationship long enough your man knows where you're most likely to go and who your closest people are. shyt, all he really has to do is wait in the parking lot at your job. They got too many ways of finding you.