Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
So dude made 3.5 million dollars in his short career

and at 30 years old and now on the run , he’s completely finished in the real world of getting a job … hope he buried some of that money

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Oh shut up ni99a… You see a white woman being attacked and your “massa is we sick” gene is triggered.

Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

Where are the calls for being under the prison? There are even some jokes in there. I can’t stand you c00n ass ni99as.
These are the threads with the actual video in it. One of the actual hit, and one of the aftermath.
Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

Ray Rice elevator video finally released

Tone is different but so are the circumstances. I think she spit and hit him first. Then married him a few weeks later.

make of that as you will.

I still thought it was crazy how he hit her tho.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I have never hit a woman in my life but it wasn’t as bad as the comments made it seem. He threw her around but I thought I was going to see a ground and pound. Homeboy in the elevator literally knocked his wife out and I didn’t see this type of outrage.

Hopefully somebody does that to your mother/sister/child so you can tell them it's not too bad

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
We don’t know the context behind him going WWE on this chick.
True, but I still think the optics of literally body slamming someone all over the house, seemingly unprovoked, is worst than a provoked one hitter quitter

Personally, I don’t think either is excusable but one video definitely looks worst than the other, in my opinion.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully somebody does that to your mother/sister/child so you can tell them it's not too bad
Look at you wishing harm on black women. I never said I agree with what he did… Keep playing dense because your beloved white woman got assaulted. I’m simply calling out the difference in responses between the incidents.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So dude made 3.5 million dollars in his short career

and at 30 years old and now on the run , he’s completely finished in the real world of getting a job … hope he buried some of that money

By the look of that struggle apartment, looks like that 3.5 million is long gone:francis:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I never said I agree with what he did… Keep playing dense because your beloved white woman got assaulted.
Your beloved white women? What a shyt human being. What do you do positive for this world fam? You seem like a goofy cliche' hotep. Not even on Twitter or Instagram but a message board.