Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This gotta be the DUMBEST post in this thread and that's saying something because there's some dumb ones in here.

MF'er really said Ray Rice didn't have any outrage and yall just ignored the stupidity of this post.
Oh shut up ni99a… You see a white woman being attacked and your “massa is we sick” gene is triggered.

Ray Rice arrested in AC for beating up his fiancé

Where are the calls for being under the prison? There are even some jokes in there. I can’t stand you c00n ass ni99as.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas dont even know what she did or what the situation is and already calling for a black man to get killed,life in prison,brutalized etc all from a clip of him tossing around some white lady that they dont know.:mjlol:

Grown black men sounding like broads and cacs on twitter..

"You hate to see it"

You're trying too hard.

Nothing justifies choke slamming and tossing a defenseless woman like that - especially in front of your child

We are not even talking about the normal difference in strength between an average man and woman but an NFL player. There’s nothing that requires that type of response unless you are in bodily danger

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Won't watch the video, but dude had 1 decent NFL rookie season then asked to be traded, and flamed out after year 2.. Couple bs years playing semi pro, hardly an NFL career.. Nfl Money been spent

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
I have never hit a woman in my life but it wasn’t as bad as the comments made it seem. He threw her around but I thought I was going to see a ground and pound. Homeboy in the elevator literally knocked his wife out and I didn’t see this type of outrage.

he went back 2 times to throw her. Ray was a one hitter

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Dude has talked about his mental issues in the past. Im sure all the physicality as a RB hasn't help.

Not condoning this, but it seems yall want Black men to go to prison with no help or trying to understand what's the cause so maybe we can prevent it happening again

what kind of lame defense is this