Former Naughty Dog employee shares the truth about ND

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Naughty Dog games are linear as fukk, the story pacing saves them. With Uncharted 4 you saw they started opening up their environments and upped the ante in the gameplay; Part 2 is gonna be :banderas:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Oh look how cute now the weirdos at resetera are trying to boycott the game because reasons

#CrunchNoMore I will not buy Last of Us 2. Join me

Yup that'll show em! Don't buy the games!

Might as well not buy anymore games because some dude worked his self and sabotaged his health.
I’m about to see if this post gets me banned

Awww poor fukking developers they have to work overtime to make a video game. Be a fukking adult and make my damn game lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Playing with volcano. You'll be banned by tomorrow
E18-A069-B-8-DAD-4-D12-886-E-E6318-B780-DB3.jpg

Might be in a matter of hours lol

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Funny enough people who don't like the bolded have been labeled as haters for years.

And dude pretty much flat out admits that, they have a certain style and linear game play they know works and stick to it, something I've been saying about alot of Sony triple a titles for years.

Funny, dudes like to say ND>Rockstar but if Rockstar made a linear game they could finish it with a better story and graphics in 8 months if they wanted to.

ND is severely overrated.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Saying ND is not the best is like calling LeBron a washed king. Decade's of excellence. See y'all in 2 months (Jay-Z voice)

Compared to Rockstar ND isn't anything. Then again Rockstar would be Jordan if ND is Bron.

And I'm rooting for the Lakers / A PS lifer :mjpls:

ND is overrated, Uncharted and TLOU. Lost rights of crash, and no one gives a fucc about Jak.:trash:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Compared to Rockstar ND isn't anything. Then again Rockstar would be Jordan if ND is Bron.

And I'm rooting for the Lakers / A PS lifer :mjpls:

ND is overrated, Uncharted and TLOU. Lost rights of crash, and no one gives a fucc about Jak.:trash:
All 3 jaks were fire.