Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What you say?:mjlol:
E18-A069-B-8-DAD-4-D12-886-E-E6318-B780-DB3.jpg

I done made fun of trans people. Laughed at women’s rights. shytted on wack devs. Zing the bots a few times. Threaten to whip a cac ass. I guess this was it though for ole cladyclad lol

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I care about is pushing the games back repeatedly, which ND is one of the worst offenders of :unimpressed: don’t give a RD after yrs that can’t even make it a month before delay, when all that means is the devs putting in the same work over a longer period, and we gotta wait now.

They coulda probably crunched those same couple months leading into Feb and the game would be released with no more technical complaints than any other successful AAA game. Same problem Cyberpunk is boutta have.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y'all nikkas stay getting banned in forums..

shyt cracks me up.

I'm on resetera but I know better to talk shyt over there.

They racist as fukk. Surprised developers even post there. Maybe they are racist too.

Make no mistake tho I ain't saying coli ain't racist cause we just as bad.

Only difference is our mods are less sensitive.
Maybe, really bruh :wtf:

And our mods are sensitive as fukk, especially today. They just get mad over different topics but once you find it they will zero in on you. Im not talking about those posters who violate the terms of posting, I'm talking freedom of speech, unpopular opinions.

I done made fun of trans people. Laughed at women’s rights. shytted on wack devs. Zing the bots a few times. Threaten to whip a cac ass. I guess this was it though for ole cladyclad lol
Receipts or it didn't happen

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas stay getting banned in forums..

shyt cracks me up.

I'm on resetera but I know better to talk shyt over there.

They racist as fukk. Surprised developers even post there. Maybe they are racist too.

Make no mistake tho I ain't saying coli ain't racist cause we just as bad.

Only difference is our mods are less sensitive.
:dead: Be on your goodie two shoes on Resetcac brehs.

I literally just check the gaming discussion for new game news/leaks etc. I don't bother reading too much into what they talk about. They get hyper analytical over the dumbest shyt.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Maybe, really bruh :wtf:

And our mods are sensitive as fukk, especially today. They just get mad over different topics but once you find it they will zero in on you. Im not talking about those posters who violate the terms of posting, I'm talking freedom of speech, unpopular opinions.

Receipts or it didn't happen
Even I wanted to. I can’t. Can’t even used their site anymore. It’s not like I’m lying about getting a brand new California king mattress of Craigslist for 40$ lol

so u will just have to take my word for it sir

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You would have said the same thing to Kaepernick :francis:

:gucci:

How does complaining about an internal employer-employee relations issue that is in the process of solving itself compare to using your public platform to spark a national conversation about police violence? :what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

How does complaining about an internal employer-employee relations issue that is in the process of solving itself compare to using your public platform to spark a national conversation about police violence? :what:
Hint:

Do not take anything @PS4 says seriously. Not even with a micro-gram of Celtic sea salt. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:mjlol:

On one hand I don’t think you should have been banned.
On the other hand your comment was rude as fukk.

It’s not just game developers but in general capitalism treats 99% of the people on the front lines like shyt. We enjoy the games but somebody sacrificed a lot to make them exist.

I’m down for supporting the creator’s mental wellness.

Naughty dog should have to answer to some of this.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Because you said to spark a conversation about police violence, but it's about police violence against BLACK PEOPLE. Your version is not even black anymore, and the further you go away from the actual problem (white supremacy) and you end up with the Nike commercial that also is silent on the issue.

This employer/employee resolving itself, my nikka :dahell: where the fukk you get that from? Those anti-pernickers are lying saying shyt still resolve itself. Injustice is how it resolved itself with Kaepernick and the exact same thing would (likely still will) happen here if he didn't speak up. How do you not make the comparison, both are being oppressed, both might end up black balled which would really expose things. Tbc company guy...

Hint:

Do not take anything @PS4 says seriously. Not even with a micro-gram of Celtic sea salt. :francis:
That really hurts coming from noob noob :snoop:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Funny enough people who don't like the bolded have been labeled as haters for years.

And dude pretty much flat out admits that, they have a certain style and linear game play they know works and stick to it, something I've been saying about alot of Sony triple a titles for years.

Nah Sony games aren't linear, though they almost follow the same formula.

God of War, Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn are a few mentions

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Sony games aren't linear, though they almost follow the same formula.

God of War, Days Gone, Horizon Zero Dawn are a few mentions

To me, Sony is known for narrative-driven games, and they tend to be linear, just like MS is known for MP-focused games (mostly shooters), even tho both have their exceptions