Former Naughty Dog employee shares the truth about ND

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh look how cute now the weirdos at resetera are trying to boycott the game because reasons

#CrunchNoMore I will not buy Last of Us 2. Join me
Yup that'll show em! Don't buy the games!

Might as well not buy anymore games because some dude worked his self and sabotaged his health.
99% of those not buying are probably xbots. Funny how they had no problem buying Red dead redemption even though we all know about rockstar and their game crunch.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbots talmbout what makes good games
full

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough people who don't like the bolded have been labeled as haters for years.

And dude pretty much flat out admits that, they have a certain style and linear game play they know works and stick to it, something I've been saying about alot of Sony triple a titles for years.
So linear game play like days gone and Spiderman right? Gravity rush 2 too! Horizon Zero Dawn is soo linear. Have you seen Dreams? Practically Uncharted with _________

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop visiting that site
I really should. Typically after some mainstream event happens and people over there start talking I'll leave but then after a week I'm lurking again for game news :snoop:
I said I was done after their disgusting MJ slander then the Kobe slander was just another slap in the face.

Neogaf shockingly is much more bearable for game news as people can pop shyt now and not worry about egocentric mods banning them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yall know most of these videogame companies do the same shyt right? :skip:
I know you just made that up but that it sounds good. Not saying it's not done in some circles but you said most. Happens more often with AAA titles and Sony has been known to have high profile production problems from killzone 2 to little big planet to uncharted and the last guardian. Ghost busters :mjlol: only a matter of time until insomniac questions its own name :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know you just made that up but that it sounds good. Not saying it's not done in some circles but you said most. Happens more often with AAA titles and Sony has been known to have high profile production problems from killzone 2 to little big planet to uncharted and the last guardian. Ghost busters :mjlol: only a matter of time until insomniac questions its own name :wow:

6t7v2thw48jqyth24cedp3tlt.450x253x32.gif

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
I think some of you think we are non reading fakkits -- The scorned ex-developer critiqued ND linear approach. Highlighting its ineffectiveness relative to the talent level available. Stating Sony's financial acumen enabled them overcome this hump. LOL!! From a Business POV its the parent corp's responsibility to funnel funds into projects they believe in. Sony neither presents nor demands the linearity of games -- its the developments choice. Please, lets not pretend we're surprised serialized game studios follow a formulaic approach. Find another reason to justify your dislike for Sony triple A exclusives. This article simply brought to light the difficult deadlines and work volumes surrounding game production.

Ultimately, ND's linear games have a formula and they focus-test the shyt out of them. While talented, their success is due in large part to Sony's deep pockets funding delays rather than skill alone. A more senior team would have shipped TLOU2 a year ago.