Former Miss Ecuador , murdered in Ecuador.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
she'd still be alive if she chose a 9-5 coli breh :mjcry:
alonzo-mourning.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not how it works fam...

Who do you think paid for all those surgeries and enhancements, trips and the lifestyle she led?

She belonged to someone, you just don't get out of it as you please, you dig? It's a point of no return.
It looks like it was her bf in all the pics who is a plastic surgeon lol. They were globetrotting and living it up. Then one day she's gone. :wow:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ecuador is the only country I’ve traveled to where I’ve felt unsafe. Every single local was warning me to “take a Uber everywhere, don’t walk” or “be inside by 7pm”:whoa: Still went out clubbing and drinking :pachaha:

I was in Guayaquil and a few other cities along the pacific coast where most of the narcoterrorism is going on

RIP to her, man them cartel dudes don’t play. Made sure she was dead

Ecuadorian women underrated and were mad friendly :takedat:

My wife is Ecuadorian, and last year we went to visit her grandmother who is like pretty well known as a religious figure over there. We were in a fukking fortress damn near. It was like a little mini compound in Guayaquil, with barbed wire and those heavy ass doors and what not. We had handlers to and from everywhere. Just driving through and visiting places was wild. Armed guards in the parks and shyt. That shyt didn't feel safe to travel dolo at ALL. It was an interesting culture shock and I had some ridiculous ass food. But I think i'm good on a return. One and done.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how it works fam...

Who do you think paid for all those surgeries and enhancements, trips and the lifestyle she led?

She belonged to someone, you just don't get out of it as you please, you dig? It's a point of no return.
I always wonder how these IG models afford to go on 5+ vacations a year, worldwide.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I had no idea Ecuador had descended into this much chaos. Three mayors, a presidential candidate, and now ex Miss Ecuador. Don't forget they stormed the Mexican Embassy to arrest the ex-VP who was seeking asylum. :mindblown:

Drug state with no law at this point

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
My wife is Ecuadorian, and last year we went to visit her grandmother who is like pretty well known as a religious figure over there. We were in a fukking fortress damn near. It was like a little mini compound in Guayaquil, with barbed wire and those heavy ass doors and what not. We had handlers to and from everywhere. Just driving through and visiting places was wild. Armed guards in the parks and shyt. That shyt didn't feel safe to travel dolo at ALL. It was an interesting culture shock and I had some ridiculous ass food. But I think i'm good on a return. One and done.
Yeah the food down there was :yeshrug:, nothing to write home about. Seafood was amazing but I think that’s anywhere with a coastline.

Was your wife born over there? Have you ever considered getting your citizenship thru her?

And yeah man I don’t know what I was thinking rolling dolo out there with limited Spanish. Came back stateside unscathed. Flight was dirt cheap, $310, couldn’t pass that up

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Is she an Afro Ecuatoriana?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
So she could not try run away to the U.S with some rich American sugar daddy:patrice:

I don't think so

Even if she fled to another country they would kill her whole family.

It looks like it was her bf in all the pics who is a plastic surgeon lol. They were globetrotting and living it up. Then one day she's gone. :wow:

I always wonder how these IG models afford to go on 5+ vacations a year, worldwide.

I see this same playbook here in Brazil, all the time, many of these "models" are fed by cartels, mafia and all types of criminals.

People don't know how poor and desperate these women are :francis:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You speak Spanish?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

yeah shyt wild over there