Former Miss Ecuador , murdered in Ecuador.

Daps
Being an attractive broad in a place like that is....complicated.

In the states, she could date an athlete, singer, rapper, Jewish record exec, Black surgeon, white tech bro etc. She can't get with a regular Ecuadorian nikka because he won't have the scratch needed for her to live a comfortable life. United States...lots of "regular" brehs got some paper.

You either gotta marry the elite 1%, Vicente Fox-looking cats or get a dope boy. She probably decided being a dope boys woman was better than being a wealthy Spaniard's trophy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ecuador is the only country I’ve traveled to where I’ve felt unsafe. Every single local was warning me to “take a Uber everywhere, don’t walk” or “be inside by 7pm”

I was in Guayaquil and a few other cities along the pacific coast where most of the narcoterrorism is going on

RIP to her, man them cartel dudes don’t play. Made sure she was dead

How about the Black Cities and towns in the Northern part?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea Ecuador had descended into this much chaos. Three mayors, a presidential candidate, and now ex Miss Ecuador. Don't forget they stormed the Mexican Embassy to arrest the ex-VP who was seeking asylum. :mindblown:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Someone that looks like her can find a rich civilian businessman to take care of her financially. What's the point of getting involved with narcotics in any way.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Someone that looks like her can find a rich civilian businessman to take care of her financially. What's the point of getting involved with narcotics in any way.
That's not how it works fam...

Who do you think paid for all those surgeries and enhancements, trips and the lifestyle she led?

She belonged to someone, you just don't get out of it as you please, you dig? It's a point of no return.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not how it works fam...

Who do you think paid for all those surgeries and enhancements, trips and the lifestyle she led?

She belonged to someone, you just don't get out of it as you please, you dig? It's a point of no return.
So she could not try run away to the U.S with some rich American sugar daddy:patrice: