Former Miss Ecuador , murdered in Ecuador.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn she was bad. RIP. At first I was wondering if this is some Mexico retaliation shyt. Looks like her bf in the pics is a plastic surgeon tho and probably very connected.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bullets hit the BBL too...Too pretty to get got like that but play those away games and get some nasty prizes...

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Ecuador is the only country I’ve traveled to where I’ve felt unsafe. Every single local was warning me to “take a Uber everywhere, don’t walk” or “be inside by 7pm”:whoa: Still went out clubbing and drinking :pachaha:

I was in Guayaquil and a few other cities along the pacific coast where most of the narcoterrorism is going on

RIP to her, man them cartel dudes don’t play. Made sure she was dead

Ecuadorian women underrated and were mad friendly :takedat:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Ecuador is the only country I’ve traveled to where I’ve felt unsafe. Every single local was warning me to “take a Uber everywhere, don’t walk” or “be inside by 7pm”

I was in Guayaquil and a few other cities along the pacific coast where most of the narcoterrorism is going on

RIP to her, man them cartel dudes don’t play. Made sure she was dead

Those sicario understood the assignment and made a statement by doing it in broad day...

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

Idk. Looks like he survived cuz he's standing over top of her. She definitely seems to have been the target.

Maybe they meant the guy in prison who died was her man at some point. Perhaps she knew too much and was a loose end.

Ugh. Terrible situation regardless. RIP to her.

Yeah, I believe she was holding on to some money that belong to the bosses and was like her man is dead in jail now, no need to worry about me

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn looks like she was involved with some serious drug trafficking nikkas.

I wonder if she was just fukking the one nikka who said “my wife cannot find out about her, my world will come crashing down 👀

Then after, he gets murdered in prison 👀

Then two goons run in and merk her 👀

Wild shyt
Tell me more about this....

Yea, just watched the HIT on Miss Ecuador. Chilling shyt.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn looks like she was involved with some serious drug trafficking nikkas.

I wonder if she was just fukking the one nikka who said “my wife cannot find out about her, my world will come crashing down 👀

Then after, he gets murdered in prison 👀

Then two goons run in and merk her 👀

Wild shyt
You can't talk about being in the trenches until you talk about third world trenches.

Literally anybody could get it down here.

What set this chain of events off was them clapping a presidential candidate in broad daylight at a campaign stop.

Ecuador last year had at least twice the murders of Haiti.
They're not playing down here.