Former Editor Of The Source Combat Jack ETHERS Papoose

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can tell that was hate fueled. Saying he NEVER made one good song. Yet dropped 20 mixtapes before the deal and got 1.5 mil out of it. Somebody who sucks, especially being in ny, wouldn't get 2 pennies to rub together based off wack ass mixtapes. So let's not act like he didn't have a buzz or make good music

The problem is its 2012. That's 7 years since he came out and not ONE radio hit. Or semi hit. Not one. Even when he was signed to jive and had snoop on a single. He can't change his style up. It's always the same no matter what beat or anything else going on. And if you not making it to radio, even in these times, u not going anywhere.

Why he don't reintroduce himself by dropping heat on mixtapes, I don't know. Why he don't use Kay slay to get him major features again, I don't know. Why he don't swallow his pride and have someone write him a hit, I don't know. But if you the same rapper, bringing nothing new for 7 years, fans will get tired. nikkas get tired of dime-piece p*ssy and go cheat. They definitely ain't hearing the same exact songs for 7 years
He probably eating off that 1.5 and dont need to rap anymore. Still, if not, i dont see why he wouldnt just drop mixtapes and do shows. Its an honest living. Instead hes in the gym getting buff. I think a lot of rappers fall off after they get beat up. That L he took to fat joe i think ended his career and probably gave him writers block.