Former Editor Of The Source Combat Jack ETHERS Papoose

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nikkaz be trying to roast on my man papoose......pap is hit or miss but def got some fire when he on............yes his voice is annoying and he look like the fuggin geico lizard with a 59/50 but the niccuh raps have substance when he picks a topic to go in on and most these artist cant make those kind a songs just fake soowoo or coke ducktales.... im a street nikka first b4 anything and him and kayslay will always get my respect for law library so fuk yall opinion lol

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn way to kick a man when he's down...

"Every thing about Papoose sounds stupid... who them ni66az he run with Thugamacation?!?!"

LMAO!!!!!

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
ny hating on ny again. theres a hundred more wack rappers they really should be talking about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
big-pun-nas-fat-joe-raekwon-mack10-jadakiss-mxp.jpg

"you gonna come at fat joe? the realest n!gga ever?"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
"I stay high like the word you use to greet each other", "I kill two birds with one stone like the stone ricocheted off one bird and hit the other", "I must stash like the hair between ya lip and ya nose")

Did he really say those?

Especially the two birds one stone line...if he really said that

:mindblown:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He never ran up on officiallyice tho :heh:

Couldn't find him :jawalrus:

But yeah let's not act like thugacation ain't try to clap uncle murda or pap bout to hook off on Max b or pap trying to fight the whole terror squad. Wack lyrics aside don't mean dude won't swing on someone. Especially some dude just slandering him for the sake of it.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Couldn't find him :jawalrus:

But yeah let's not act like thugacation ain't try to clap uncle murda or pap bout to hook off on Max b or pap trying to fight the whole terror squad. Wack lyrics aside don't mean dude won't swing on someone. Especially some dude just slandering him for the sake of it.

yea rght that nikka ain't hard to find and I didn't know about any of those other than TS. :manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
A few years ago I had this friend that was stannin' this cat HARD. Everytime I came over dude would be trying to talk about and play Pap. He always had these two joints in the rotation :

He was one of them dudes that had like 30 fitted hats so when Pap came out with this it was fukking....:bow:

"When you see me in the streets throw up 6 fingers..lets go jive 1.5 nacerima...get it, 6 fingers, 1.5, DAMN I'M NICE"....:laff: Dude was feelin' himself too hard.

I don't think a dude like him is ever going to blow up ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Got dammit all I know pap from is that touch it remix from busta a few years ago...

I was on my G-unit shyt back then,and would spazz on banks verse

Anyway the nikka was cool back then..how is he now?