That 1.5 is gone B. he spent it on 5XL avirex and Pelle Pelle

:ohhh::ehh::leon::ooh::gladbron::ahh::damn::russ:

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Papoose so nice they named him twice, Papoose.......Pa....Pa....Poose...lol

no lie dude is good for 1 out of 100,000.....

he not whack as Silk the Shocker, but he the closes one

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
for real, i'm curious about this 1.5 mill deal. Pap wasn't buzzing at all on a main stream level like Wayne to garner that. no videos, no r&b guest spots, etc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You can tell that was hate fueled. Saying he NEVER made one good song. Yet dropped 20 mixtapes before the deal and got 1.5 mil out of it. Somebody who sucks, especially being in ny, wouldn't get 2 pennies to rub together based off wack ass mixtapes. So let's not act like he didn't have a buzz or make good music

The problem is its 2012. That's 7 years since he came out and not ONE radio hit. Or semi hit. Not one. Even when he was signed to jive and had snoop on a single. He can't change his style up. It's always the same no matter what beat or anything else going on. And if you not making it to radio, even in these times, u not going anywhere.

Why he don't reintroduce himself by dropping heat on mixtapes, I don't know. Why he don't use Kay slay to get him major features again, I don't know. Why he don't swallow his pride and have someone write him a hit, I don't know. But if you the same rapper, bringing nothing new for 7 years, fans will get tired. nikkas get tired of dime-piece p*ssy and go cheat. They definitely ain't hearing the same exact songs for 7 years

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Nah dude just hating... Wat more rappers out there worst then pap.

I would think homey would have a sh*tload of music to play being a former source magazine affiliate and self proclaimed hiphop head instead of listenin to the radio

pap got some wack material but in this large market bringing it up is irrelevant.

also pap has tried, his efforts are commended. in the same token if all his songs were like "Fruits of Labor" or "Charades" then the critique would be minimal. the "Bucket Naked" and "Fitted Caps Low" are the daggers in his career.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
for real, i'm curious about this 1.5 mill deal. Pap wasn't buzzing at all on a main stream level like Wayne to garner that. no videos, no r&b guest spots, etc.

He dropped 20 mixtapes, barely no features. Kay slay would blast him all over the place. He was like the new Canibus but more hood. Everyone was on pap back then. They started bidding on him. Kay slay kept saying no no no. Then drop another tape that people ate up. Then he'd raise the price..... Then someone said 1.5 mil and he took it and signed with jive. Jive who fukked more rappers than superhead. And it wasn't in cash. It was 1.5 budget for his album. He got snoop on the first single to make that radio hit. Nobody outside the mixtape world cared. The mixtape world immediately said he sold out. They dropped him. The end