Former Editor Of The Source Combat Jack ETHERS Papoose

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i dont think pap is bad but dudes needs to stop saying he is going to release an album . pap been saying this bullcrap since 1.5 million dollar man it 2012 bruh. i remember he was on a youtube video talking about he was going to give the industry a 100 bars record never did tho this was in 2009-2010

Daps
I respect how he has respect for the craft...but Papoose is hit or miss with me. I love all the Law Libraries and the tracks where he drops knowledge but he is a syllable rapper and doesn't change his flow or style up often enough.

Number 3 is really good.​

Pretty Good Too​

Last edited by a moderator:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Papoose is wack :blink:

You'd be hard pressed to find a rapper with a better series of mixtapes (Law Library) outside of G-Unit Radio.

He got screwed by Jive but he also played himself, he's still ill and miles above any rapper in his category.

Same people hating him now loved him in the beginning, flip flopping ass.........

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
Used to be my favorite rapper for a while. Those thugacation dudes could rhyme too

"I would put the gun to son hoodie
but that'd be statutory rape if I fukk with a young p*ssy"
:dead:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I remember my lil brother and his lil cronies swearing by this nikka...they would constantly come up to me quoting his new shyt, they swore he had that 50 buzz (which in some respect I can agree he had a buzz, not 50 buzz though :rudy: ), when he signed his 1.5 mil deal they came at me with the :gladbron: , I sold them his album would never drop and he wont blow.

Years later when my bro comes at me with new BS...I just refer back to Pap and he just quietly walks away.

However with all that said...this is a poor man's Funkmaster Flex rant :smugdraper:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Pap ain't no where near as bad as dude is saying. He sounds like a scorned bytch. Like Pap fukked his girl or something.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
papoose can rap, it's just his voice, his voice is terrible and it always sounds exactly the same. same pitch, same tone, same everything, no matter the track. i can understand why someone would say he sounds wack, he does kinda sound like a novice internet rapper trying to impersonate Big L.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got a link to that song he had that uses the wheel of fortune beat or jeopardy beat or some shyt like that? Good looking.