Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like Kobe was capable of hitting the exact true shooting percentage needed

His lunacy knows no bounds lol

Kobe's Real Adjusted Box RAPTOR CARMELO Averages were obviously a calculated effort by the jews, illuminatti, and bilderburgs, working together with the Chinese, Iranians, John Bolton, and the mexican cartel how could you not see it :ufdup::ufdup:

giphy.gif

:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one black believes right wing bull shyt you spilling ! No right minded black person parroting fukking Alex jones who himself admitted he was playing a troll role

Actually as black people we are conservative people by nature. We are religious god fearing people. We believe in family values. We don't like things like homosexuality being promoted. If not for the racism of the right wing, you would see a lot more black folks in the republican party. Its obvious you aren't black if you don't know this.

The only reason black people vote democrat is for economic and racial reasons. Other than that we got nothing in common with those athiest homo supporting left wingers. You exposed yourself here acting like us black folks give shyt right and left wing cac shyt. We only care about whats in our self interest.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually as black people we are conservative people by nature. We are religious god fearing people. We believe in family values. We don't like things like homosexuality being promoted. If not for the racism of the right wing, you would see a lot more black folks in the republican party. Its obvious you aren't black if you don't know this.

The only reason black people vote democrat is for economic and racial reasons. Other than that we got nothing in common with those athiest homo supporting left wingers. You exposed yourself here acting like us black folks give shyt right and left wing cac shyt. We only care about whats in our self interest.
Breh you promoting sandy hook conspiracies so clearly you talking right wing bullshyt promoted by Alex Jones ( stuff he doesn’t even believe in ).

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
The only bullshyt is what the mainstream promotes.

I am open to anything that runs counter to the mainstream narrative cause its most likely closer to the truth.

There have been crazy white people who have actually turned blue from taking too much colloidal silver; I'm interested to see the effect on non-Caucasians. Please keep us appraised.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you promoting sandy hook conspiracies so clearly you talking right wing bullshyt promoted by Alex Jones ( stuff he doesn’t even believe in ).

Once again as black folks we don't care about this right/left shyt. You crakkkas are the ones on that tip. What we do know is that the white supremacist US government is capable of anything. You would probably say it was a conspiracy theory back in the day if I suggested that the government is intentionally injecting black men with syphillis but that actually happened.

So please save me this fake leftist white outrage. I don't believe anything the white supremacist US government says. And if you were black I wouldn't need to tell you this.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well Larry's 100% on point there. The white jews of today are frauds who converted to judiasm. They were Khazars.

A MAJORITY OF ISRAEL TODAY IS MIZRAHI (MIDDLE-EASTERN JEWS) AND HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WIT KHAZARS

THE KHAZAR THEORY ABOUT ASHKENAZI JEWS IS INTERESTING, BUT MOST ASHKENAZI JEWS ARE
AMERICAN AND HOLLYWOOD WILL MAKE YOU THINK THATS WHAT ALL JEWS LOOK LIKE SINCE THEY HAVE BECOME THE FACE OF JUDAISM IN THIS COUNTRY

@Koios CAN PROLLY EXPOUND ON THIS