Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not cac I’m a sane decent human being ! You are the cac pushing right wing lunacy

Mexican or Asian don't make a difference. All I know is you ain't black cause nobody black says the crap you just said. The U.S. government intentionally injected black men with syphillus just to see what happens. We know they are capable of anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
More sense than an accident in challenging weather conditions?

You must be some kind of agent.

Black men have been targeted for assassination by the US government forever. You need me to cite all the examples?

Helicopters can land anywhere. That is why the military uses them. If the weather was so bad he could have simply landed at anytime almost anywhere.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't you posting flat earth nonsense a week ago? Is there a line of bullshyt you don't believe?

(Assuming you're not trolling, of course.)

The only bullshyt is what the mainstream promotes.

I am open to anything that runs counter to the mainstream narrative cause its most likely closer to the truth.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexican or Asian don't make a difference. All I know is you ain't black cause nobody black says the crap you just said. The U.S. government intentionally injected black men with syphillus just to see what happens. We know they are capable of anything.
No one black believes right wing bull shyt you spilling ! No right minded black person parroting fukking Alex jones who himself admitted he was playing a troll role

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No one black believes right wing bull shyt you spilling ! No right minded black person parroting fukking Alex jones who himself admitted he was playing a troll role

Put the cape down breh :scust:

there’s people that believe they can get power/riches for blood sacrifices and the sort. YOU might not believe it but THEY DO. All he’s doing is speaking on it
:yeshrug: