Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Exactly. So I guess he cool with little boys getting molested since he still proudly repping Penn State.

He’s working for a guy who admitted under oath that he has psychosis and portrays an insane character for profit when he got pressed/deposed about deliberately ruining the lives of parents whose children were murdered in a mass shooting over multiple years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-sandy-hook-hoax-claims-he-blames-psychosis/

I don’t think he has much concern for the children of others based on his choice of employer.

Daps
I don't know about all that. All I know is what he said about homosexuality being promoted in sports and the black community as a means to destroy black male masculinity is true. I agree with MOST of what he says. Never said I agree with EVERYTHING.
What do you mean you don't know about all that? That's the type of logic you work with, shyt, you've said far more off-the-wall shyt than that on this board.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why are you promoting and sharing stupidity?
So Jews don't run the entertainment industry?:gucci:

The reason why rap got it's push into mainstream is because of Rick Rubin. But no he's just a regular white guy. :francis:

Probably best to know what you are talking about so you don't look stupid. Jews run music and movies. What he said was accurate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
I see y’all conveniently skipped over when he was going after Kobe saying him and his daughter was some type of sacrifice :sas2:

That man is a whole nutcase out here...

That's true. The shyt surrounding Kobe's helicopter crash makes no sense. An illumanti sacrifice makes the most sense.