FORBES Magazine: HOUSTON "Coolest" city to live....

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Living in spread out cities must suck though. Thats why i always thought of northeast cities and San Francisco to be top notch.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
New Orleans shuts on all these cities. Them cacs just to scared to go there

Lol New Orleans isnt even scary plenty of white folks down there. Unless your into gangs or selling drugs there is nothing to worry about me and a bunch of cacs were stoping at corner stores and riding through the 7th and 9th wards all fine and dandy.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol New Orleans isnt even scary plenty of white folks down there. Unless your into gangs or selling drugs there is nothing to worry about me and a bunch of cacs were stoping at corner stores and riding through the 7th and 9th wards all fine and dandy.

Yu kno yu be scared when yu got nikkas like this :birdman: mugging yu

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
why the flying fukk is new york so low? :wtf:

and houston? really? :scusthov:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
:ehh:........

As I prepare for my royal arrival to the city
tumblr_lcsfphmFiu1qzozj1.png

and speaking with people, does seem like a parade of people from the Midwest are in Houston....and I assume other Texas cities.....should be interesting meeting the transplants that are new to town too

Yeah I've met quite a few Chi-Town, Ohio & Michigan people that have moved to Dallas

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
We got the Metro Bus.(crappy)..and they have Metro rail downtown, its supposed to be expanding all the way to UofH and TSU....the last time I heard:manny:...but you have to have vehicle

Metrorail is a piece of shyt

Why even bother buying a ticket? In all the times I've used it, no one has ever checked for it :snoop:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Metrorail is a piece of shyt

Why even bother buying a ticket? In all the times I've used it, no one has ever checked for it :snoop:

:manny:..its ok the seats are filthy...the last time I was on it the Metro Police came on and checked if everybody had a ticket.....they wrote you a fine and kicked ppl off...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
why the flying fukk is new york so low? :wtf:

and houston? really? :scusthov:

Maybe because paying 2 grand for a closet, while dealing w/ 10 ft tall rats isn't popping. Outside of seeing it in movies or tv, living in NY(unless you making 100 k+) ain't that fly. Streets littered w/ trash bags all day and night, w/ everything expensive as hell, I'd take the Pacific Northwest(Portland, Seattle, Bay Area) and DC over NY every single time.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:yeshrug:Only thing the Houston is lacking is adequate public transit, metrorail is in construction and once they complete the entire project it may help out some.

hou-metro-solutions-map.jpg

:birdman:But it ain't that hard to drive nikkas