FORBES Magazine: HOUSTON "Coolest" city to live....

Daps
Get in shape fakkit. :pacspit:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

A kenyan marathoner ain't walking around Houston....it is def a sprawl....shoulda told him to get a car fakkit

love Houston...but #1....nah

Same here...especially not for "coolest"

NYC and LA are the coolest cities in America, by far. This list just tried too hard to be different.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A kenyan marathoner ain't walking around Houston....it is def a sprawl....shoulda told him to get a car fakkit

Same here...especially not for "coolest"

NYC and LA are the coolest cities in America, by far. This list just tried too hard to be different.

Most large cities are full of sprawl. I don't get why Houston gets singled out. The city has a number of faults but adding sprawl to the list is just piling on. Atlanta has sprawl too.

Daps
Most large cities are full of sprawl. I don't get why Houston gets singled out. The city has a number of faults but adding sprawl to the list is just piling on. Atlanta has sprawl too.

Houston's sprawl is on a whole other level....cities like NYC and Chicago, even Boston, you don't need a car to enjoy....Houston sooooo fukking sprawled out they got two concentric highways circling the city....most only have one....

Atlanta is a sprawl (that's one of the few knocks on ATL), and even that ain't on Houston's level, as far as sprawl is concerned.