FORBES Magazine: HOUSTON "Coolest" city to live....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My sister moved down there last year and she loves it. Certainly easier to find a job down there than it is around this way. Maybe I should think about moving..

Daps
Houston ain't cool, it's hot as fukk :leon:

But, seriously, I've only visited a few times, and LOVED it. If I could get paid what I get paid here, I'd move in a heartbeat.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:ehh:........

As I prepare for my royal arrival to the city
tumblr_lcsfphmFiu1qzozj1.png

and speaking with people, does seem like a parade of people from the Midwest are in Houston....and I assume other Texas cities.....should be interesting meeting the transplants that are new to town too

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
Midwest girls too! I pulled a baaaad one from the D one night when I was wearing a r.i.p. Dilla shirt.:laugh:

My sister moved down there last year and she loves it. Certainly easier to find a job down there than it is around this way. Maybe I should think about moving..

:pachaha: @ this sequence when looking at Acri1's location.

Houston needs some public transit... y'all working on that yet?

Driving to the loop from where I was visiting during rush hour with a friend was terrible. Maybe it was that humidity, shyt was :ohlawd: the entire time was there :damn:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
How is Atl and Miami not on there

Miami is only good for a week tops for vacation not to live. Dont let the Dade guys fool you they are not living that South Beach lifestyle everyday.

Ive never been to Atlanta so I csnt speak on it.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:pachaha: @ this sequence when looking at Acri1's location.

Houston needs some public transit... y'all working on that yet?

Driving to the loop from where I was visiting during rush hour with a friend was terrible. Maybe it was that humidity, shyt was :ohlawd: the entire time was there :damn:

We got the Metro Bus.(crappy)..and they have Metro rail downtown, its supposed to be expanding all the way to UofH and TSU....the last time I heard:manny:...but you have to have vehicle