For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Unpopular opinion here. I don't see what's so bad about her. That's the whole point of a forum like this- so we can bring different point of views. I've been accused of 'fishing for daps' or whatever because I don't hold an opinion that's expected of a woman too.

Also, haven't posters already vouched for her because she's linked them to her fb?
Everybody gets called **** until the proof pics. And even then its :leostare:
Thems the rules:manny:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Every "female" is **** until proven otherwise :yeshrug:

It's been coli engrained (colgrained?) in my mind by this point :mjcry:

The Electric Lady controversy should have made people realize to stop e-simping and just take posts for what they were: someone's opinions. Anyone who goes beyond that can't get mad at the results. It's still the internet after all.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
For the most part she's straight, but she sometimes gets annoying with her black/white scenarios with no room for grey areas.. like she got everything figured out.. but if she is indeed a female she seems like got a good head :shaq:on her shoulders for a young chick.. can't say that about a lot of these thots coming up :manny:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i also didn't see most of these people asking @bcrusaderw for pics when i and a few other accused it of being a white woman/man
full

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
For the most part she's straight, but she sometimes gets annoying with her black/white scenarios with no room for grey areas.. like she got everything figured out.. but if she is indeed a female she seems like got a good head :shaq:on her shoulders for a young chick.. can't say that about a lot of these thots coming up :manny:
She's young :yeshrug:

Shut the fukk up :skip: