for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just hate laying 10 on the road with a miami team that is about as predictable as a schizophrenic's disposition. They'll prolly cover that number though.

Might be a nice time to take a day off, actually but we all know that's not happening :heh:

We need to do some research on that number 6. That shyt is the trap number. I seen somebody on covers post how whenever the Heat are favored at around 6 points they lose straight up. There was no spread of 6 on the NBA today but take a look at the college board. Every team favored by 6 points either lost straight up, lost ATS, or pushed. The one that really caught me was UCONN/Memphis the shyt looked like they were just asking for Memphis money and I just felt UCONN was going to cover that.

Marshall was a 6point home fav against North Texas, they got blown out by 15
Memphis was a 6 point home favorite against UCONN, they lost.
Murray state was a 6 point road favorite, they lost ATS
Jacksonville state, 6 point home fav...push

NBA Wedsneday (yesterday):
Chicago was 6.5 road favs, they lost ATS
Miami 6 point road fav, they lost straight up
houston 6 point road favorite, they lost ATS

NCAA Wednesday:
Xavier 6pt home fav, they covered (they were down by 13 in the 1h)
Texas A&M 6.5, they covered (down 1 in the first half)

NCAA Tuesday:
Northern Iowa 6.5 road favs, they lost straight up

I don't feel like keep on going but Duke was a 6 point home fav and they lost ATS, I remember because that cost me big money.

Tomorrow Boston is 6.5 home favorites

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to do some research on that number 6. That shyt is the trap number. I seen somebody on covers post how whenever favored at around 6 points they lose straight up. There was no spread of 6 on the NBA today but take a look at the college board. Every team favored by 6 points either lost straight up, lost ATS, or pushed. The one that really caught me was UCONN/Memphis the shyt looked like they were just asking for Memphis money and I just felt UCONN was going to cover that.

Marshall was a 6point home fav against North Texas, they got blown out by 15
Memphis was a 6 point home favorite against UCONN, they lost.
Murray state was a 6 point road favorite, they lost ATS
Jacksonville state, 6 point home fav...push

NBA Wedsneday (yesterday):
Chicago was 6.5 road favs, they lost ATS
Miami 6 point road fav, they lost straight up
houston 6 point road favorite, they lost ATS

NCAA Wednesday:
Xavier 6pt home fav, they covered (they were down by 13 in the 1h)
Texas A&M 6.5, they covered (down 1 in the first half)

NCAA Tuesday:
Northern Iowa 6.5 road favs, they lost straight up

I don't feel like keep on going but Duke was a 6 point home fav and they lost ATS, I remember because that cost me big money.

Tomorrow Boston is 6.5 home favorites

:lupe: time to fade

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
NBA Monday:
San Antonio 6.5 road favs, lost ATS (coulda been a loss or push depends on where you got the number but it opened at 6.5)

NCAA Monday:
Duke 6.5 home fav, lost ATS
West Virginia 5.5 home fav, lost straight up

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
NCAA/NBA sunday:
Purdue 6.5 home fav, lost ATS
UW Green bay 5.5 road fav, they covered but the game went to OT
Oregon 6.5 hom fav, they lost the game
Illinois 5.5 road fav, they lost the game
FSU 6.5 home fav, they covered and won big
UCLA 6.5 home fav, they covered and won big
San Antonio 6 point home fav, they covered and won big

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This past week fading the 6 point favorite would be 13-6-1. With one of those losses coming due to OT, and a couple others I think that would have just barely covered. Also alot of losses straight up, m/l value.

Tomorrow we have some more 6 point magic:

San Antonio 6 point home fav
Memphis 6 point home fav
Boston 6.5 home fav
denver 6.5 home fav

:lupe: which of these is the trap?

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
One thing I'm realizing is that I'm much better when there's only 1-2 games on (i.e.: Thursdays when there's 2-3 NBA games, 1 NFL game) or Monday's when there's 1 NFL game……..The fact that I can concentrate on breaking down a few games instead of a whole board full of games has showed me how I'm not doing the proper homework when there's a full board. For whatever reason it's been consistent through out the NFL and NBA season.

I truly have to do a better job at selecting games when there is a full board and narrowing down my choice.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This past week fading the 6 point favorite would be 13-6-1. With one of those losses coming due to OT, and a couple others I think that would have just barely covered. Also alot of losses straight up, m/l value.

Tomorrow we have some more 6 point magic:

San Antonio 6 point home fav
Memphis 6 point home fav
Boston 6.5 home fav
denver 6.5 home fav

:lupe: which of these is the trap?

One thing I'm realizing is that I'm much better when there's only 1-2 games on (i.e.: Thursdays when there's 2-3 NBA games, 1 NFL game) or Monday's when there's 1 NFL game……..The fact that I can concentrate on breaking down a few games instead of a whole board full of games has showed me how I'm not doing the proper homework when there's a full board. For whatever reason it's been consistent through out the NFL and NBA season.

I truly have to do a better job at selecting games when there is a full board and narrowing down my choice.

:skip: I hope that narrows it down for ya. Look into those games :lupe: