for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@BuddyOmar what's the public on for the LA./Celtics game. I really wanna hammer LA now. Alot of ppl falling for this Rondo returning schtick. First off he may not even start or play more than 15min. Secondly the team is w/o two of its top three scorers. They traded Crawford and Bradley is listed as day-to-day. Therefore Bayless who they just traded for and has never played or practice with the team will be filling it.

Also what's up with this Portland/ SA game. The line just dropped to 5 and there's no m/l anymore

This game is almost even

51% on LA
49% on Boston but 90% on Boston m/l

Slight RLM o the Sac/memphis game. Line opened at 6. 94% on Memphis, yet line moved to 5.5

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
So..
Probably going to take the pats +200 this weekend
With a broncos superbowl win future at +180
And the 49ers/sea would be a underdog to the broncos, so I will hop on the them at +1xx
Guranteed money!

Nope….these are the lines

ViewFromVegas of #SuperBowl: @WilliamHillUS has lines on the 4 possible matchups: SEA -1 vs. DEN, SEA -3 vs. NE, SF -1 vs. DEN, SF -3 vs. NE

I already jumped on the Patriots +6 and 49ers +3.5 and 4…….I know I'm on the public side but I think they're right.

I also took an early position on the Over 39 in the 49ers game. I may end up buying out of that tho.

I may even parlay the Pats & 49ers money line.

One thing I will say tho….whoever wins the AFC is winning the chip.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Nope….these are the lines

ViewFromVegas of #SuperBowl: @WilliamHillUS has lines on the 4 possible matchups: SEA -1 vs. DEN, SEA -3 vs. NE, SF -1 vs. DEN, SF -3 vs. NE

I already jumped on the Patriots +6 and 49ers +3.5 and 4…….I know I'm on the public side but I think they're right.

I also took an early position on the Over 39 in the 49ers game. I may end up buying out of that tho.

I may even parlay the Pats & 49ers money line.

One thing I will say tho….whoever wins the AFC is winning the chip.
That's the starting line breh. What it opens at and closes at two weeks later will be very different. Also don't forget the good old in game hedge

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
per vegas runner:
NBA #SetUp = OVER CHA/ORL Mover confirmed dummying up the TOTAL UNDER to fire Late Steam OVER..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I wanna ride with my nikka Peyton this weekend. It all depends on how I do tonight and tomorrow though with this "6" shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
washington -5
philly +11
toronto -1.5
new york +4.5
lakers +7

i dont care about tonight
tom college basketball

Im with you on the lakers, I didn't play anything on those other games. Well I took the heat -10 on a parlay and I might have grabbed Minnny 1h on a couple others but my real money is on the lakers I stayed away from the knicks and Im watching this game and Im glad a did.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im with you on the lakers, I didn't play anything on those other games. Well I took the heat -10 on a parlay and I might have grabbed Minnny 1h on a couple others but my real money is on the lakers

yep
its still the celtics they suck scorign points, at least the lakers still run a decent offense

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This game will end in fukkery. 24 sec shot clock and Crawford taking long range threes :dead:. Im really glad I stayed away from this shyt