Bet Payout:$ 718.80

spencer dinwiddie tore his acl, colorado aint beating ucla without hm

:snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just sent that 6 point shyt to a couple numbers guys on reddit to se what they could squeeze out of it using their numbers and systems. Regarding RLM, home vs road and all that

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
IPFW +8.5. IPFW has been a covering machine. I don't get this line at all. IPFW is 14-5 and 2-0 in the summit. Denver is 7-9 and 0-1 in the summit. Denver's at home but still that's alot of points to lay for a team that's seemingly the better team.

What do you guys think of alternative lines? I was thinking about taking the Denver alt line yesterday and that would have covered (they won the game). Im liking the knicks +5.5 alt line for +185

ipfw won too. WTF, I had a whole lot of golden plays today, I don't know why I rode that knicks train against the best team in the NBA :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:wow: Im telling yall this 6 point number is crazy. I just looked at the NCAA games this past Saturday. Every single dog favored by 5.5-6.5 covered. A couple won straight up.

NBA games on saturday. chicago/charlotte, Chi opened at 5.5 favs and they won by 6. Dallas was 6.5 favs against NO and they didn't cover. there's something in the psychology of that number. I knew Ive fell for it many times.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:wow: Did you use your numbers system for those totals or?
Yessir. But It's far from finished, I'm working on how to figure out the weight of how certain things fit into the spreadsheet. I don't even look at the lines, I just spend a couple hours crunching #'s and my totals are usually within 3-5 of the line on either side.
I'll try to post my Saturday line estimates before they get released tommorow night to see how close I get.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
With the 4 teams getting 6 point spreads tomorrow if you do 4 parlays of 3 teams. $200 could win you $1191 (if all 4 hit). And all you need is one of the four parlays to hit and you'll come out in the positive :patrice:. Also a Combination of two-team m/l parlays of them might have some great value as well.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn utah/detroit just opened up at 6 :patrice:

Idk if Ill count the denver/clev game as 6. My book had it at 6.5 but most other places had it 7. All the numbers I used before were based on 5dimes opening spread and they had it at 7. So the 6 point spreads to look at are

LA/Boston....opened at 6, now at 7
Portland/San Antonio...opened at 5.5, now at 6
Sac/Memphis...opened at 5.5
Detroit/Utah...opened at 6

If the pattern holds at least 3 of these dogs should cover and 1-2 of them should win straight up.

the moneylines are out as well. If you play 6 parlays $20. If all dogs win then you could win $1000 from $120 potentially and all you'd need is one of those parlays to hit for you to make a profit. the lowest odds on any of those parlays is 7.4 to 1.

A note on the Detroit game, they are terrible in the 2h

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deflation alert: Massey tha gawd has the lakeshow game capped at 4, we're getting an extra 2-3 points on the Lakers and combine that this game might be a trap to get public money on beantown considering Rondo is returning. Keep an eye on it because the line will likely move in our favor as the day progresses till tip off

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Deflation alert: Massey tha gawd has the lakeshow game capped at 4, we're getting an extra 2-3 points on the Lakers and combine that this game might be a trap to get public money on beantown considering Rondo is returning. Keep an eye on it because the line will likely move in our favor as the day progresses till tip off
Its already moved a full point. I think Gasol's playing so that helps us. I really wish Nick young was playing though

Who you think gonna pull out the upset between Portland, sacremento, LA, and utah.

Utah is playing well and have a great chance, so does Portland. Sacremento game is going to come down to Rudy Gay but idk if Minny has any defenders to stop him.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its already moved a full point. I think Gasol's playing so that helps us. I really wish Nick young was playing though

Who you think gonna pull out the upset between Portland, sacremento, LA, and utah.

Utah is playing well and have a great chance, so does Portland. Sacremento game is going to come down to Rudy Gay but idk if Minny has any defenders to stop him.

Call me crazy, but LA or Portland. Sacramento are too unpredictable because one minute they really feel like the playing, the next, they look to be in full-on tank mode