for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The total is going up? shyt, should have waited a bit

Yeah it's going up and up and up. People are pounding it. Usually the books nail people on one of two either the over or the spread. I think Saints blow out the Cowgirls and they struggle to score like 41-44 type total game. If Saints cover, I think it will stay under. If the Cowgirls cover, I think it goes over. Only time I see a dream scenario for the books where Dallas covers or wins straight up and stays under is if there's tons of turnovers and both defenses hold up.

I could easily see this being a 27-14 or 23-20, 31-20 type game

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put some more on the under. Insha'allah. @KritNC I'm riding this one out with you big thug. Gonna be scary but I think we come out on top n/h :lupe:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Yeah I had $200 on Carolina, made all my money back from last night's LSU debacle. I have $55 on the Cowgirls and $45 on the Under. Have a feeling it's going to go 1-1 but we'll see what happens

Yeah it's going up and up and up. People are pounding it. Usually the books nail people on one of two either the over or the spread. I think Saints blow out the Cowgirls and they struggle to score like 41-44 type total game. If Saints cover, I think it will stay under. If the Cowgirls cover, I think it goes over. Only time I see a dream scenario for the books where Dallas covers or wins straight up and stays under is if there's tons of turnovers and both defenses hold up.

I could easily see this being a 27-14 or 23-20, 31-20 type game

:lupe: explain please

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: explain please

:pachaha: I put that Cowgirls wager down earlier but then as time has gone on I looked at the disparity on the Under and decided to put some more on the under. My feeling is if the Saints blow out the Cowgirls, they will cover but game stays under. If Cowgirls cover, I think it goes over. I like the under more than I like Dallas by themselves

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was thinking, there might be some good dog money to be made in the upcoming weeks. Almost every year there's some team that starts off terrible and mid-season they go on crazy 5-7 game win-streak (as a skins fan this happens in the NFCE routinely).

Houston finally got a decent qb in Keenum and although they lost they played well today and played KC well a few weeks back as well. Also watching out for the Giants (they're the poster child for this), Eagles, Ravens, and STL (if they didnt have such a shaky qb situation I'd be more confident in them that dline is scary)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking, there might be some good dog money to be made in the upcoming weeks. Almost every year there's some team that starts off terrible and mid-season they go on crazy 5-7 game win-streak (as a skins fan this happens in the NFCE routinely).

Houston finally got a decent qb in Keenum and although they lost they played well today and played KC well a few weeks back as well. Also watching out for the Giants (they're the poster child for this), Eagles, Ravens, and STL (if they didnt have such a shaky qb situation I'd be more confident in them that dline is scary)

Houston was a 2-point conversion from covering two weeks ago. Brutal fukking loss for me because They were up 18 and then had a horrific choke

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

I really feel like I am locked into the NFL now - between the picks I follow, my system and getting a feel for these teams I think I can make some good money these next couple weeks. Salute to those keeping this thread alive @BuddyOmar @L&HH @ryderldb and the new comer @Stepintoaworld

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn fukkin fell asleep. Didn't know this thread was so active. 49ers Panthers game fukkin ruined my teaser :sadbron: