Go them computers puting, working on getting that one sunday NFL pick ready
sRznPGT.png

:lupe: What them computers saying?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is exactly why i stay the fukk away from the nfl....I have a 3team parlay bmore -1 was one of the plays
Damn. Sorry to hear that breh. These past couple weeks I've only been fukin with over/unders on NFL. The NFL is too crazy for me to pick winners and shyt, for example this bengals game or who the fukk would pick the rams to blow out the colts on the road :mindblown:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn. Sorry to hear that breh. These past couple weeks I've only been fukin with over/unders on NFL. The NFL is too crazy for me to pick winners and shyt, for example this bengals game or who the fukk would pick the rams to blow out the colts on the road :mindblown:

I thought this would be an upset week.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Took the panthers and the broncos for the late games - also going to take the saints and the under for MNF based on my numbers - who with me

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Took the panthers and the broncos for the late games - also going to take the saints and the under for MNF based on my numbers - who with me

im with you on the panthers, i have them on a 3team parlay. This game is mad frustrating, blown fumble call and mad dropped passes, Panthers should be up by like two scores.

Now a missed FG :beli:.

I have a feeling I might pull this one out...nerve wrecking weekend for me betting

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im with you on the panthers, i have them on a 3team parlay. This game is mad frustrating, blown fumble call and mad dropped passes, Panthers should be up by like two scores.

Now a missed FG :beli:.

I have a feeling I might pull this one out...nerve wrecking weekend for me betting

Of course the fukking dumb fakkit announcer jinxes him