for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: Yeah, we're fukked man. 2nd half line is not good at all. Saints are pieces of shyt who like to run it up big on primetime. I pray they just run the fukking ball into bolivian but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm not gonna even touch that line. Just gonna take my L and move on.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:to: Yeah, we're fukked man. 2nd half line is not good at all. Saints are pieces of shyt who like to run it up big on primetime. I pray they just run the fukking ball into bolivian but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'm not gonna even touch that line. Just gonna take my L and move on.

Also Rob Ryan may have a grudge (although he's the d-coor). And the saints just don't run the ball lol.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I wouldn't give up already breh, thankfully I have enough money on saints -7 to balance it out if it hits the over but I still have hope

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Cowboys get the ball to start, we need a long and methodical drive and then a turnover at the goaline, forcing the Saints to drove 90+ yards in the opposite direction

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have faith :wow:

:damn: Breh when it comes to this betting shyt I've been fukked so many times I mentally prepare myself for the worst to happen to dampen the pain of losing when it happens :to: This shyt is gonna take half my lifespan away