for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you lost $1,600.00 on two games :lupe:
yeah man giants vs bears 500 and miami vs brooklyn 1100 im thinking of stacking a couple racks on the side and throwing down 3 racks on a game in a couple months, my homie adviced me agaisnt told me take the loss and try to win a bill or two here and there and always bet the same amount

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
yeah man giants vs bears 500 and miami vs brooklyn 1100 im thinking of stacking a couple racks on the side and throwing down 3 racks on a game in a couple months, my homie adviced me agaisnt told me take the loss and try to win a bill or two here and there and always bet the same amount

:ufdup: you shoulda listened to your homie. Whatever you do, do not take that $3000 and throw it blindly all on one game, and if so at least use some kind of system to help you make your picks, if you're just making plays on your own :ufdup:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
You should only be betting 5% of your bank roll breh

I don't follow that rule either b:salute:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at you of all people telling him to be responsible with his bankroll :pachaha:
if always been a problem gambler with big wins and big losses , but i never gambling to the point of being broke, im planning for the new year to put aside a 5 g bank roll and reach 20k by the end of the year with baby steps its seem possible to me