toronto up 7

boston just fouled

this is why betting on teh nba will mess your min dup

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early but I really like Miami to win straight up tomorrow against the Bengals but I took +3. We'll see what happens to the line, I might regret buying as early as I did.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Early but I really like Miami to win straight up tomorrow against the Bengals but I took +3. We'll see what happens to the line, I might regret buying as early as I did.

Nah man aside from lines, I'm a dolphins fan, our o line is terrible, one of the starters is in the crazy house, out best receiver this year thus far is gone for the year, mike Sherman is terrible...plus cincy is balling and making one of those runs where they jump ahead in the division and Miami is having one of those seasons where they start strong and go on a 4-6 game losing streak.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man aside from lines, I'm a dolphins fan, our o line is terrible, one of the starters is in the crazy house, out best receiver this year thus far is gone for the year, mike Sherman is terrible...plus cincy is balling and making one of those runs where they jump ahead in the division and Miami is having one of those seasons where they start strong and go on a 4-6 game losing streak.

Ok, so go all in on Cincinatti

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Yo, anyone have thoughts on why Indiana is such a huge favorite over Minnesota this weekend? There's a double digit line. Minny has played well against some decent Big 10 comp, while Indiana has put up some real clunkers.

@Absolut you have a take on this?
I personally made the line 4.5. Minnesota spreads have been odd all year. I took minny +10. Think anything over a td is worth a bet. Line is so far off I'm concerned with a hidden injury/suspension. As weird as it sounds being nearly a td off my personal ratings kept me from betting more on it. Just made it a medium bet

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Place your bet as you may...I'm just giving you the 411 unless it's a 3+ turnover game for Miami, their losing

Breh trust me I know. I live in South Florida. It's a "stupid" bet, but I like the number and the spot. Miami has looked like shyt, but we'll see what happens. Like I said, it's a small play.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea I'd stay away...Cincy is inconsistent on the road but I think they're starting to hit their stride and will pull this one off

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Breh trust me I know. I live in South Florida. It's a "stupid" bet, but I like the number and the spot. Miami has looked like shyt, but we'll see what happens. Like I said, it's a small play.
We on the square side and all signs point to take the home dog but im done betting on Miami and I will be taking cincy -3