for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:lupe: Small play on Bulls +5 have a bad feeling about it but let's see what happens

I can't see how ppl would want to bet so early on things, I have to wait at least a week just to see the flow of things but then again my bankroll is relatively small to others so Im saving every $ on milking the CFB gravy train. But I think I like the Clippers and Pacers first halves the best...they're both much better than the teams their playing and could def see them pulling double digit leads by half-time

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see how ppl would want to bet so early on things, I have to wait at least a week just to see the flow of things but then again my bankroll is relatively small to others so Im saving every $ on milking the CFB gravy train,

You're right but I've been anticipating this line for a while. I really, really feel like the Bulls can win this straight up, but I'm nervous because people are pounding them n/h, but the line is about 50/50 as of now. We'll see what happens. Allah protect me.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm puttting a small amount on the money line that Bulls win

looking at putting something on Deng getting 6 rebounds too...it's over 135!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hope y'all werent basing yall decisions on the Bulls based on preseason...It's a different sport but as a Skins fan I'll tell you how misleading preseason is. Skins went 4-0 in the preseason,and the defense was dominant, playing lights out....Then the season starts and the defense starts off as the 2nd worst defense in NFL history gave up something to the tune of over 1500 yds in 3 games....Preseason doesnt mean shyt.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope y'all werent basing yall decisions on the Bulls based on preseason...It's a different sport but as a Skins fan I'll tell you how misleading preseason is. Skins went 4-0 in the preseason,and the defense was dominant, playing lights out....Then the season starts and the defense starts off as the 2nd worst defense in NFL history gave up something to the tune of over 1500 yds in 3 games....Preseason doesnt mean shyt.

Nothing to do with preseason, but that early money pouring in on them worried me as it should've. Small play looks dead but it's a long game. Either way Lakers +10 with a parlay hedge on Clips and Bengals

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently signed up for a trial version of some NBA service (+262.5 units in the NBA last year and +113.5 units in college bball), i'll post their picks here.

Today:

Orlando vs Indiana -Over- Bet to win 2 units

Miami vs Chicago - Over- Bet to win 2 units

Clippers vs Lakers - Over- Bet to win 2 units

My book has the respective totals:
Bet on the overs for the first two games. I can't believe the bulls game went over. Thought it was gonna be 2 L's for me tonight. I'm done for the night. I'm happy I just lost some juice.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Very early but I smell two L's on opening night. NBA is a ruthless whore in the early goings

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to be 1-1 opening night for barely any profit. At least it burns up some rollover. Could've been worse :manny:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So they emailed me the picks for today and I don't even wanna post this nonsense :thumbsdown:

Miami vs Philadelphia - Bet to win 1 unit - Over
Boston vs Toronto - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Brooklyn vs Cleveland - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Washington vs Detroit - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Milwaukee vs New York - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Charlotte vs Houston - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Orlando vs Minnesota - Bet to win 3.1 units - Over
Indiana vs New Orleans - Bet to win 3.1 units - Over
Atlanta vs Dallas - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Memphis vs San Antonio - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Oklahoma City vs Utah - Bet to win 2 units - Over
Portland vs Phoenix - Bet to win 2 units - Over