for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, anyone have thoughts on why Indiana is such a huge favorite over Minnesota this weekend? There's a double digit line. Minny has played well against some decent Big 10 comp, while Indiana has put up some real clunkers.

@Absolut you have a take on this?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, anyone have thoughts on why Indiana is such a huge favorite over Minnesota this weekend? There's a double digit line. Minny has played well against some decent Big 10 comp, while Indiana has put up some real clunkers.

@Absolut you have a take on this?

Minnesota will prolly cover that number but they're trash. I wouldn't touch that game if you're planning on betting it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Edit: nvm, I thought you were talking about the Timberwolves and Pacers :pachaha:

I was confused as to what you were referring too, that might be a good underdog play. Idk if oddsmakers had a brainfart, Indiana has one decent win..home verse penn state while Minnesota has beaten Nebraska and Northwestern

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Im gonna be paying attention

:patrice: Just checked Massey and most of the numbers they calculated are over the listed totals breh.

For fun i'm gonna do a $2 parlay of a bunch of games and pick the over for all of them that Massey selected

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:patrice: Just checked Massey and most of the numbers they calculated are over the listed totals breh.

For fun i'm gonna do a $2 parlay of a bunch of games and pick the over for all of them that Massey selected

I just might do the same...What if they're using Massey? :ohhh: Honestly I was thinking about selling my own pick service and just using Massey :pachaha:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just might do the same...What if they're using Massey? Honestly I was thinking about selling my own pick service and just using Massey :pachaha:

:dead: Dude i was gonna say that to be honest. What's stopping anybody from just taking Massey and passing it off as some super secret prediction machine? :ohhh: I'm gonna do this no lie.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dead: Dude i was gonna say that to be honest. What's stopping anybody from just taking Massey and passing it off as some super secret prediction machine? :ohhh: I'm gonna do this no lie.

Man you shoulda started a while ago, b/c you may need a twitter and you'd have to be tweeting picks along your timeline to show you have some kind of history.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you shoulda started a while ago, b/c you may need a twitter and you'd have to be tweeting picks along your timeline to show you have some kind of history.

I have a good idea, not sure it will work but it's worth a try.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started betting tonight... Ima have a heart attack if I keep this up..i do love the rush tho of rooting for and against random teams

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
betting nba will put you in the poor house

miami losing to philadephia ml was like 10/1

cleveland beat the nets, every game close as hell

even the raptors celtics was -8 raptors

raps up by 5

but watch