for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Any reason I shouldn't unload on that +7.5 with the Pistons? I know Memphis is good at home but the new look Pistons are a problem.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any reason I shouldn't unload on that +7.5 with the Pistons? I know Memphis is good at home but the new look Pistons are a problem.

The one line I really like is Washington -9.5 I feel like people are gonna be high on the Sixers upsetting the Heat and will forget these boys are still in full on tank mode against a Wiz team that desperately wants to compete

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I was looking at the biggest differences between the lines and masseys predictions and it's the Tampa game. I cant lay that many points and feel comfortable but I do like the panthers game this week and New England at home vs the steelers

PfRQKzp.png

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a little money line parlay wizards, celtics, grizz , jazz,clips all 2 win

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking at the biggest differences between the lines and masseys predictions and it's the Tampa game. I cant lay that many points and feel comfortable but I do like the panthers game this week and New England at home vs the steelers

PfRQKzp.png

Man i don't like any of these numbers, period. May a super, super small play on the Bears MOnday night but nothing else jumps out to me

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk did the Celtics lose? Left the house at halftime thinking it was in the bag, come back and they lose by 7? fukk! :to:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the NFL was bad....

I've honestly come to feel like the NFL is easier to bet on. NBA is insane because some nights you're betting on psychology more than anything else. It's so unpredictable and hard to gauge if a team gives a fukk on a given night. There's so many games.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I took South Carolina first half -7 ohio state first half -17.5

The three team parlay
Wake +5
USC first half -7
NC state +6

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@L&HH @BuddyOmar

I need your two strongest leans for college football today I'm stuck at work and need something to do :salute:

I went 0-2 in NBA yesterday so hopefully this doesn't carry over into today. I was originally leaning towards FSU a week ago, but I decided to put something light on UM +21. Probably a terrible bet, but fukk it, we finna see what happens. I really don't like the college board at all today.