for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Anaheim -140 regulation ML

only team in the league with no regulation losses at home, riding the train til it derails

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Grizz + 6 and Over in the knicks bull game
If I seen this earlier, I would have warned against that over call. Both those teams are playing the second day of a b2b and the Bulls are missing like 3-4 of their starters.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I seen this earlier, I would have warned against that over call. Both those teams are playing the second day of a b2b and the Bulls are missing like 3-4 of their starters.

:wow: Give advice after games end brehs

:pachaha: nah that was a bad bet. I really love the chargers with them points tomorrow though.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:wow: Give advice after games end brehs

:pachaha: nah that was a bad bet. I really love the chargers with them points tomorrow though.

I did have a post yesterday speaking on the number of teams playing b2b today and that we should watch out for some under calls san antonio/milwaukee and knicks/bulls were two that I pointed out to watch for the under because both teams in both games were playing b2bs...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did have a post yesterday speaking on the number of teams playing b2b today and that we should watch out for some under calls san antonio/milwaukee and knicks/bulls were two that I pointed out to watch for the under because both teams in both games were playing b2bs...

:wow: fukk.

It's all good though. I wish I bet on Spurs though considering that line was purposely made closer than it was to try and desperately get Bucks bets