for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Profitable day

r1v8.png

but I'm absolutely sick that the Mavericks couldn't close it out on the ML for me…..SMFH

Thanks @Bernie Madoff for confirming my New York Pick….I doubled up on the bet because of your post.

Only lost on the Parlay (because of the Warriors/Mavs Over….that 1st quarter killed me) and the Mavs ML……..My other bets were bigger tho.

Glad to bounce back yesterday and today after a tough week and half besides parlays….

Ready to move on to tomorrow.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 Europa League bets

Don't make bets when the results are already set and games are meaningless but..

1pm Salzburg/Esbjerg Over 3 - both teams qualified and set, this is more of a Salzburg Over thing than any actual reasoning. 4 of their 5 EL games have hit 3, same with Esbjerg. (that one under game for each was against Elfsborg) Meaningless game with top lineups = fun game to watch

3pm Tottenham/Anzhi Over 3 - same deal, both teams qualified, Tottenham at home in EL has hit at least 3 goals their last 8 games. A or B lineup is the same thing, they are going to be attacking and the fans want to see a show.

Ridiculously stupid reasoning for today but you've got two really good teams against weaker opponents with nothing to play for except a bit of practice. Have to go with the trends, and both Salzburg/Tottenham haven't failed me yet.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
What everyone thinkin for this Thursday night game? I might stay away from this one
@BuddyOmar @L&HH @His_Excellence_Reincar @Bernie Madoff @ryderldb

Should I just play the over and pray to lord Peyton

Something to think about:

"The whole world is going to be on the Broncos and OVER, and in this instance, we agree with the world. Denver, which has covered five of their past six, has caught a second wind after a stretch of failing to cover three straight, culminating with a straight-up loss at Indy. They are hitting on all cylinders right now, and San Diego will have a tough time keeping up and matching scores.

We look for Denver to cover and for this game to go OVER the number, a parlay combination that has occurred in six of their 13 games this season. If you've been wagering $100 on that parlay at 13-to-5 odds each week, you're +$860 on the season."