for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
E that was a bad beat from Vegas man you'll shake back. is anybody seeing any online sites with Chicago +1.5?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
On Wiz +1, Portland -7, kings ml.

Ehh don't see how you can take the kings here

Dallas over forty-nine [caugth it at a bad number]
Wash +1 [home dog covers the spread at the highest % than any other, Idk if this spread is large enough for that to be a factor]
Portland -7
Dallas/Sac under 207.5
[this number is climbing and I don't know why, I can't see Sacramento scoring more than 90 given their current circumstance and the Mavs can be streaky shooting and would have to carry the bulk of the scoring for this to go over. Their on the 3rd leg of a game road trip, going to be looking ahead to their next game]
1h Iowa -18....Iowa has outscored five teams by 20+ this year, they beat up and bad teams and Fair dikkenson sucks, Zona beat them by 50 earlier this season.

All on a 5team parlay. Weakest play imo is the Washington +1

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Only play I'm on today is the Ducks to beat the Islanders regulation ML at about -240 to complete a parlay

Islanders are my team so I follow them more than I should.. they're on a 9 game losing streak and in the middle of a brutal road trip. Ducks are undefeated in regulation at home, and they have played their fair share of tough opponents and are one of the best teams in the league.

If the Islanders win somehow, I won't feel one iota of regret making this play.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
cowboys_original.jpg

steelers_original.jpg

:wow: All b/c Brown stepped out of bounds

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ehh don't see how you can take the kings here

Dallas over forty-nine [caugth it at a bad number]
Wash +1 [home dog covers the spread at the highest % than any other, Idk if this spread is large enough for that to be a factor]
Portland -7
Dallas/Sac under 207.5
[this number is climbing and I don't know why, I can't see Sacramento scoring more than 90 given their current circumstance and the Mavs can be streaky shooting and would have to carry the bulk of the scoring for this to go over. Their on the 3rd leg of a game road trip, going to be looking ahead to their next game]
1h Iowa -18....Iowa has outscored five teams by 20+ this year, they beat up and bad teams and Fair dikkenson sucks, Zona beat them by 50 earlier this season.

All on a 5team parlay. Weakest play imo is the Washington +1

Hopefully Washington can hold this lead. Iowa 1h -18 hit. Those were my two weakest plays imo. Im nervous about this over call.

Dallas has two "low scoring games this season" and that was a great KC defense and an eagles team whose offense didnt show up that day. the Bears have hit 40+ totals in all their games this season

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:dry:
I hate this new system. I can't even bet on Dallas. I don't see any way for me to do so.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dry:
I hate this new system. I can't even bet on Dallas. I don't see any way for me to do so.

Its all about picking the spots. I think the over is the best play, if you like that just take that and keep it moving onto something else.

Im going to be auto-fading the 76ers, Toronto, and Jazz, and whatever else team I think is auto tanking

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Its all about picking the spots. I think the over is the best play, if you like that just take that and keep it moving onto something else.

Im going to be auto-fading the 76ers, Toronto, and Jazz, and whatever else team I think is auto tanking
I mean, I don't know how to pick, Like, I tried clicking, but nothing came up for me to put my wager in.