for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think there will be another game/week that tops that for me​

:wow: I still remember my miracle Blackjack run last summer. I hope one day I can repeat the same success, but I'm so afraid of losing big again I don't even wanna try it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Arsenal and Liverpool should be locks to win today. I don't use the L word but use them as parlay filler.

But teams 5-1 at home and flying high, both teams they are playing are 1-5 away and should lose by multiple goals.

Have Arsenal/Liverpool completing a parlay and a separate parlay each -1.5
The L word brehs. Completely eliminated the Heat fiasco and then some :wow:

Arsenal 2-0 , Liverpool 5-1

I can't believe how active this thread is, :whew:
very surprised as well, we used to have a nice little thread but that was mostly people asking Absolut for picks and Reincar/I ranting, then it died for a long while, then this thread came up again... this is a great development and I really enjoy reading this thread every day

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gots to pay for this driving course and im just a bit short. time to start betting again :wow:

:wow: I'd teach you for free n/h :lupe:

Stay in this thread going forward dun. Lotta of knowledge being dropped daily, lotta frustration too though :sadcam: :sadcam:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:what: Why you getting manual dun? :heh: I can't drive fukking manual

everybody in the uk drives manual. the driving tests over here are ridiculously hard. like you wouldnt believe how much we have to pay for lessons.