for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@ryderldb @L&HH

-1, -1.5 just means your bet it split into 2. half on -1 and half on -1.5 .. guessing PSG plays away cause at home it'd be -2 probably.

blackhawks burned me too, it happens. was on anaheim as well but they went to OT. they havent lost in regulation at home all season and i plan on riding on those (1st 60 mins MLs) til they do.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't that have to do with there being less handle on NBA & NCAAB games? Books would be setting themselves up to get destroyed if they didn't put down limits, especially on College Basketball where the majority of it is sharp money. The general public isn't betting on some of these random as college basketball games in November & December. That's just what I'm thinking, but why do you think there's a Limit on those sports? Specifically NBA

Also remember the vast difference in volume between the sports. If they leave themselves vulnerable they can be eaten alive because there's so many more NBA games, that's why so many people try and develop systems to beat basketball because if you can, there's more profit to be made due to more opportunity to win. But yeah most sharp analytic guys are betting college totals for the most part which is another thing to books are aware of, reason why most online books don't have totals up for a lot of games.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Also remember the vast difference in volume between the sports. If they leave themselves vulnerable they can be eaten alive because there's so many more NBA games, that's why so many people try and develop systems to beat basketball because if you can, there's more profit to be made due to more opportunity to win. But yeah most sharp analytic guys are betting college totals for the most part which is another thing to books are aware of, reason why most online books don't have totals up for a lot of games.

yea I had a tip to take the over on some college game [milwaukee and some other team] my book didnt even offer it.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What we liking tonight, I'm starting fresh and staying away from parlays and only betting 5% my bankroll at a time :salute: to self control.

the amount of money I lost the past two night makes me sick

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Arsenal and Liverpool should be locks to win today. I don't use the L word but use them as parlay filler.

But teams 5-1 at home and flying high, both teams they are playing are 1-5 away and should lose by multiple goals.

Have Arsenal/Liverpool completing a parlay and a separate parlay each -1.5

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What we liking tonight, I'm starting fresh and staying away from parlays and only betting 5% my bankroll at a time :salute: to self control.

:to: Those parlays been killing me. I had 850 in my bankroll now im down to 550 :wow:. Yeah straight bets from now on for me.

:whoa:Maybe the occasional $1 parlay

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I can't believe how active this thread is, :whew:

I think if we could get it stickied in the regular coliseum and not in this subsection, it'd be even more active. Doubt it happens though. And too much activity may not be a good thing.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I think if we could get it stickied in the regular coliseum and not in this subsection, it'd be even more active. Doubt it happens though. And too much activity may not be a good thing.
Yea I don't know about that I like the group of ppl in here other wise it's just going to be lakers/heat fans picking them every game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea I don't know about that I like the group of ppl in here other wise it's just going to be lakers/heat fans picking them every game

Exactly, the regular coliseum is ruined by that shyt. Just homerism in general. I was in a thread the other day arguing with some OSU fans about FSU this season, just stay away from the main page if you wanna make plays. The way the homers speak, they'll have you thinking their team was the greatest team ever.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Early trap watch. Seattle vs 49ers this weekend. I think Seattle is +3. Im hoping the public pounds that.

Books are trying to steal some juice too. 9ers -3 is -120 while Seattle +3 is -EV.

I messed it up, 9ers is -120, seattle is EV.

Last edited:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Early trap watch. Seattle vs 49ers this weekend. I think Seattle is +3. Im hoping the public pounds that.

Books are trying to steal some juice too. 9ers -3 is -120 while Seattle +3 is -EV.

I messed it up, 9ers is -120, seattle is EV.

You making any plays tonight

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You making any plays tonight

idk I have an 8pm class which I have work to do for and I won't be able to follow along. I'll probablycheck around 6 to see what vegasrunner or reddit is doing. And will probably play those straights. SMU -7.5 was one of the early favorites I saw but that has went up to -9.5 now. Maybe Pacers/Jazz under [187.5]. I don't expect the JAzz to score too much they only avg about 90ppg and the Pacers only give up 87 ppg. I can see them only scoring 85, and the Pacers would have to score over 102, which could happen and the Jazz are bad but I don't think they'll lose by 17+ at home, and if they did lose by that much I think It would be more b/c of them scoring in the low 80's/70's and not the Pacers scoring in the mid to high 100s [Pacers have only scored over 100, 3 times, season high is 105, and one of them the game was in OT]

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to: Breh I'm sorry, I've been there before. It's horrible, but remember the euphoria you had when you won that Panthers pick. You'll get there again.