for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:dwillhuh: Funny you mention the tennis shyt. I'm dead ass serious like 9-3 in tennis bets all time even though I've ever watched a single bet I placed and I don't know jack shyt about it. I just look at lines I like and would bet maybe like $5-$10, and one time I did a parlay that hit but I don't know a damn thing about it.

i'm sorta the same way, I just look at matchup history and previous matches with that tennis shyt tho... you can use matchstat.com for research if u interested but I'm warning u that site looks like some shyt you would see in a geometry textbook when u first use it. Plus tread lightly with the tennis because +250 and +300 underdogs will burn you in a heartbeat (esp the women), It's kinda rigged, in some cases you just gotta hope u pick the right side and sorta forecast an upset. It can be profitable though if you start to keep an eye on some of the players and just observe their tendencies.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sorta the same way, I just look at matchup history and previous matches with that tennis shyt tho... you can use matchstat.com for research if u interested but I'm warning u that site looks like some shyt you would see in a geometry textbook when u first use it. Plus tread lightly with the tennis because +250 and +300 underdogs will burn you in a heartbeat (esp the women), It's kinda rigged, in some cases you just gotta hope u pick the right side and sorta forecast an upset. It can be profitable though if you start to keep an eye on some of the players and just observe their tendencies.

yeah i know tennis is a notoriously rigged sport so i dunno b :patrice: then again you know when you gamble for a long time you notice sometimes it seems like our sports are rigged too

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
yeah i know tennis is a notoriously rigged sport so i dunno b :patrice: then again you know when you gamble for a long time you notice sometimes it seems like our sports are rigged too

right i seen shyt that made me a believer in fixes, Imma bout to hit the stats and cook up a inner for 2mar. hopefully we got day games on deck

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Ight so Ima go ahead and get a head start on this NFL season, can't wait any longer gonna bet two preseason games tonight.

My leans are Eagles -3
Falcons +3

Eagles pick I feel pretty strong about, having vick and foles competing for the starting spot is going to keep them in the game and taking it much more serious. Also panthers Coach Ron Rivera said he was worried that the panthers did not have enough time to get ready for the eagles up tempo offense.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Turn $5 into +$2500
2 bets both Halftime/Fulltime Winner
Usually i do 1 of these daily(spend about $35 a week)

Strategy: Bet on the team most likely to win to be leading in the first half but to lose the game. Do 2 such bets(pair them together.
Return: On this bet it would be like 466:1

s706.JPG

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got any leans on the FSU - Pitt game? I'm leaning towards Pitt might by the hook to get it at +11

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Turn $5 into +$2500
2 bets both Halftime/Fulltime Winner
Usually i do 1 of these daily(spend about $35 a week)

Strategy: Bet on the team most likely to win to be leading in the first half but to lose the game. Do 2 such bets(pair them together.
Return: On this bet it would be like 466:1

s706.JPG

How many times has this hit? :patrice:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times has this hit? :patrice:
I was in New Zealand on the weekend and something similar hit. Its $5 that brings back $5000k or $2500. Its a great bet once a week. Pick 2 teams that are kinda as good as each other, bet on the better team to be wining by first half but to lose the overall game. x2. Payday.. Even if it hits once a year, the return on investment is incredible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sep 1, 20134:02 PMSingle Bet
  • Winnipeg at SaskatchewanSaskatchewan -14.510/11Open
Possible Payout: 420.00

:noah: