for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
on boise -12.5 (live bet) tonight

tom ill be on oregon, louisville, bama (ml)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
169j806.png

fukking Chargers man :snoop:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
169j806.png

fukking Chargers man :snoop:

You did so many things wrong fam

Why'd you bet 11pts? That # does nothing for you ... 7/10/13, those are your magic #'s

• if I'm teasing 10 or 13 ... I only cross 0 if i'm getting more than a TD eg: -3 turns to +7 on a 10pt. I'm still playing with Fire though.
  • When you pick, pick what you think will cover the original spread, don't pick who you think is gonna win but if that team is gonna cover.
  • Look at mines, only Stanford/Army went over on a garbage time TD but everything else was either a push or covered the original spread.
  • In the NFL you take the points, I believe only the Giants (depending on when you got them) and 49ers wouldn't have covered a +11 teaser as dogs and in those 2 games there were some variables that indicated a blowout was likely. Plus there are always garbage TD's like in the skins game.
  • I find college easier, make your self conference power rankings for the big 6 or use the ones from ESPN blogs. So when you see a mismatch, you can set your self a prediction and than shave or add pts with the teaser

PeK8f4c.jpg

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did so many things wrong fam

Why'd you bet 11pts? That # does nothing for you ... 7/10/13, those are your magic #'s

• if I'm teasing 10 or 13 ... I only cross 0 if i'm getting more than a TD eg: -3 turns to +7 on a 10pt. I'm still playing with Fire though.
  • When you pick, pick what you think will cover the original spread, don't pick who you think is gonna win but if that team is gonna cover.
  • Look at mines, only Stanford/Army went over on a garbage time TD but everything else was either a push or covered the original spread.
  • In the NFL you take the points, I believe only the Giants (depending on when you got them) and 49ers wouldn't have covered a +11 teaser as dogs and in those 2 games there were some variables that indicated a blowout was likely. Plus there are always garbage TD's like in the skins game.
  • I find college easier, make your self conference power rankings for the big 6 or use the ones from ESPN blogs. So when you see a mismatch, you can set your self a prediction and than shave or add pts with the teaser

PeK8f4c.jpg

Thanks for the tips breh. I'm new to this teaser shyt, but what you said about the #'s made perfect sense. Have no idea why I picked 11. I know dudes that love CFB, but I honestly don't know shyt about it to be comfortable in putting money on it.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
After Cinci scored to go up 10, I got Pitt at +7.5 at +130 ... jumped on it.

Steelers driving i'm thinking they at least get a fg, fukking int in the redzone ... than at end they don't even try the FG. Tomlin you fukking prick

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
how many of these do you play man? :russ:

Until they cut me off fam, Every game I pick, even with all these pts ... i take a hard look at, I look it all possible angles, possible scores, most probable scenario. It's not easy. Doesn't always work Michigan fukked me over 2500 in winnings and so did the Broncos/Ravens game in week 1 which really ticked me off but

I'm up 3.5 G's in 2 weeks ... I have enough $$$ money where I can play 1 or 2 a week. I'm going to withdraw and leave about 400 for me to play with for the rest of the season with teasers.

vli2.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
vikings, ravens, cowboys, green bay, steelers, and the jets

:ld: im gonna leave college alone for a while. anybody suggest any substitutions for any of these picks? im going with a 6 game parlay.

Last edited:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
If your book Offers Team Totals, take the Under on Savannah State. Books usually give them out on the day of the game.

The Total will probably be set at 3.5 @ -140 for the Under or 3 ... Take the Under. The Juice is a little Extra but I like it alot.