for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
i'm on youwager, them nikkas pay real fast! 5dimes is cool 2, you can stretch lines to +2.5 on there and parlay all sorts of shyt. 2mar looks kinda wild, a lot of bum ass pitchers on the schedule. I might pick an over or 2 once these lines post to the site. Imma let u know before I pull the trigger

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm on youwager, them nikkas pay real fast! 5dimes is cool 2, you can stretch lines to +2.5 on there and parlay all sorts of shyt. 2mar looks kinda wild, a lot of bum ass pitchers on the schedule. I might pick an over or 2 once these lines post to the site. Imma let u know before I pull the trigger

:jawalrus: YouWager gang. Yeah, they pay very, very quickly. Quickest book I've ever messed with. Alright I'll tail you b. Let's try and eat till football comes back.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tempted to take the under in the marlins game haven't seen anything else that jumps out yet though

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
today's games look sketchy as shyt. i think imma throw 130 on rays. they are on a streak, hit leftys well, and play good on the road. hernandez is a fukking bum tho so iono.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:to: Tampa Bay moneyline

Yeah I used to play those props all the time at my old book, but I don't know if Youwager offers them , do they?

Tampa smh! Good hit on those unders tho my nig,,, I took ya pick on the Marlins under but I juked it a lil bit and took the no score in 1st inning tho. Youwager has it, u just gotta clicl "Props" under the specific game and it will be listed. I'm pissed that I passed on Dodgers, them boys not fukking around. Something told me that the O's would lose today 2.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tampa smh! Good hit on those unders tho my nig,,, I took ya pick on the Marlins under but I juked it a lil bit and took the no score in 1st inning tho. Youwager has it, u just gotta clicl "Props" under the specific game and it will be listed. I'm pissed that I passed on Dodgers, them boys not fukking around. Something told me that the O's would lose today 2.

:ehh: Yeah, I almost took the under in the Minn/SEA game but I pussied out. :lolbron: Right now I just wanna hedge my way out of the rollover, I'm up $150 and I just wanna cash this out something light and chill until football cranks back up. I know I'm gonna gamble all of it back if I let it sit here.

They're gonna have more deposit bonuses in shyt in no time.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: Damn I swear I never even noticed the little prop buttons. I only get alt runlines and shyt though, is it cause they're overnight lines or will they eventually have 1st inning props up?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel like hitting this Sox game tomorrow but I dunno what side :lupe: I'm leaning Boston though

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:heh: Damn I swear I never even noticed the little prop buttons. I only get alt runlines and shyt though, is it cause they're overnight lines or will they eventually have 1st inning props up?

Lol nah it's dumb hard to find because I was using the shyt for a year and just found out about it...It's not a lil separate subsection. You gotta click on the actual game under straight up bets and then its a small grey button that says "props". Do you fukk with the tennis at all? I pick certain people here and there but it's something to place small bets on if u up late with nothing to do.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nah it's dumb hard to find because I was using the shyt for a year and just found out about it...It's not a lil separate subsection. You gotta click on the actual game under straight up bets and then its a small grey button that says "props". Do you fukk with the tennis at all? I pick certain people here and there but it's something to place small bets on if u up late with nothing to do.

:dwillhuh: Funny you mention the tennis shyt. I'm dead ass serious like 9-3 in tennis bets all time even though I've ever watched a single bet I placed and I don't know jack shyt about it. I just look at lines I like and would bet maybe like $5-$10, and one time I did a parlay that hit but I don't know a damn thing about it.