Tsonga +125 ML
Heat Spurs O188.5 -110

Obviously both Tennis matches might trip me up but I still like it

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm done. 2-2 in the finals. Finals are always a tough bet. The last game went to a pick Em Plus the weather is nice back east so I'm home. I'll be back in the Nevada area after christmas in early January.

From February until the finals I won over 61% of my bets. Next year I'm going to post my tickets each bet (100 minimum)

Keep your money under the mattress until then brehs. I outperform mutual funds :skip:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Today I have... Dodgers ML 172 to win 150
Parlay Mariners ML, Cardinals ML, Giants over 7, Angels +1.5 25 to win 256

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today I have... Dodgers ML 172 to win 150
Parlay Mariners ML, Cardinals ML, Giants over 7, Angels +1.5 25 to win 256
Nice fukking hit on the Dodgers ML, I tailed on that for $40, didn't touch the parlay though after all :lolbron:

Did they open as favs or something? I got them for +106

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Nice fukking hit on the Dodgers ML, I tailed on that for $40, didn't touch the parlay though after all :lolbron:

Did they open as favs or something? I got them for +106

yeah I got burnt I took them at -120 or some shyt like that, the wild shyt is that they were -105 today again against the bum ass blue jays! I passed on it smh...tonight will be good tho if cleveland can get that +1.5 for me.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I got burnt I took them at -120 or some shyt like that, the wild shyt is that they were -105 today again against the bum ass blue jays! I passed on it smh...tonight will be good tho if cleveland can get that +1.5 for me.

:wow: your parlay though. I wish I took the under in the marlins game, as soon as I saw the number i knew it had to be too good, but shyt I was right.

You know a lot about baseball?

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:wow: your parlay though. I wish I took the under in the marlins game, as soon as I saw the number i knew it had to be too good, but shyt I was right.

You know a lot about baseball?

Lol thats how I ended up passing on that Dodgers game, That's the worse when you start overthinking shyt. I don't know a whole lot about baseball in general but I know how to break down numbers and lines. I try to do my research. ESPN stats section, covers.com/mlbmatchups, and a few other sites help out a lot but flat out luck helps 2. I'm already looking at 2mar's matchups lol

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol thats how I ended up passing on that Dodgers game, That's the worse when you start overthinking shyt. I don't know a whole lot about baseball in general but I know how to break down numbers and lines. I try to do my research. ESPN stats section, covers.com/mlbmatchups, and a few other sites help out a lot but flat out luck helps 2. I'm already looking at 2mar's matchups lol

:salute: I'm on covers all the time as well. I'm exactly like you knowledewise except I don't worry about numbers; moreso lines and tendencies and of course listening to others.

Let's try and eat tommorow as well. What site you on btw?