For real there are so many ultra angry people on this site

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m talking about, so quick to spew just demonic mean spirited energy. There are some funny brehs, kind brehs, introspective brehs, but there is also a scary under current of truly unhinged angry individuals. I’m going to name names not to shame them but to uproot this demon that’s been possessing you and causing you to lash out as you do. We’re here for you brehs / brehettes.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

This breh (that inspired this)
You're like the angriest dude on this forum man. Why are you always so mad
Mind you we’re talking about the Nintendo switch, breh is angry about a platform where you can play Mario and Luigi in the mushroom kingdom, one of the most joyful places in existence.

This breh @Son Goku
Hate when folks try to "help" you and you didn't need it.

Years ago, I missed a light-ass rep on bench doing 10x10 (GVT) training to failure and some goofy cac bish ran over like I was on fire. :gucci:

If you don't take your weak, CrossZumbaFitting ass the fukk on. :camby:

I don't bother saving randoms in the gym (or even try and drop knowledge to newbs like that) and I don't want muhfukkers "saving" me either. Let me die bytch. If I don't dap you up on the way in, Imma just :unimpressed: stare at you if you get stuck in the bottom of the rack or squeezed under the bar on bench. :yeshrug:

Next person that runs over on some superhero shyt better actually be bulletproof. :demonic:

Mind you, we’re talking about a person getting pinned down while benching and going to save them from being seriously injured or hurt. This is straight up demonic energy. Out with you, demon!

All people I quoted for real, let’s talk it out. And find out what is disturbing you so. I’m here for you. Let’s talk.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh lets speak on it. Why are you so mean all the time?
Because he/she's a broke bytch that can't afford trips or nothing really
Lives in a broken down dumpster of a place and is apparently 160lbs soaking wet. Either he's lying about his weight and he's a fat piece of shyt like his moms or he's a frail lil midget bytch that got eating issues and makes herself puke multiple times a week :russ:
projecting his insecurities or his yearning to end his life onto others
Momma is a fat opiod addicted cac and pops left them because the mom was a cac c*nt and a weirdo fukking daughter
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
F_52IXLWcAAJKMc.jpg

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
any thread that gets derailed by 2 idiots arguing i immediately leave it no matter how interesting the thread is. These dudes be wildly annoying and can easily DM each other with their love letters if they really want to, but proceed to put their love quarrels on full display in some form of e-masculinity :camby: