Daps
Reppin
NULL

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See what im saying. Yall need to kill that political shyt seriously. You dont even know what the fukk youre talking about.
So saying BLM had a hand on getting him killed isn't something to take serious? While trying to both sides a black man getting killed? Coming from an cac :pachaha: . Yeah.. its sensitivity

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So saying BLM had a hand on getting him killed isn't something to take serious? While trying to both sides a black man getting killed? Coming from an cac :pachaha: . Yeah.. its sensitivity
Listen. If you dont know enough about the subject, just say that or shut the fukk up. Dont waste your time. I know you dont know what youre talking.

Seriously, some of you guys on here really talking based on your feelings vs facts and actually hearing from sources, reading, and etc trying to educate people and embarrassing yourselves too.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Could never be as bytchmade as them. :yeshrug:

How much of a bytch you have to be to be sensitive to report another poster out of spite? I dont care enough about yall to hate on yall personally enough to go out my way to report trying to get whoever bushed or banned. Some of you need to really go to therapy instead of living through here, trying to escape your real lives.

Like seriously, folks act like this shyt is competition or contest. Yall dont own the site.
Language way too strong, I will be reporting this

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Listen. If you dont know enough about the subject, just say that or shut the fukk up. Dont waste your time. I know you dont know what youre talking.

Seriously, some of you guys on here really talking based on your feelings vs facts and actually hearing from sources, reading, and etc trying to educate people and embarrassing yourselves too.
What facts do you have with "blm" of fergusion having an hand in his murder? If you don't have any and can make statements like this because tis politically convenient is the exactly reason you get bushed and banned on this site.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What facts do you have with "blm" of fergusion having an hand in his murder? If you don't have any and can make statements like this because tis politically convenient is the exactly reason you get bushed and banned on this site.

Okay. You do know the history of the original BLM the org? Patrice cullors and those three women that came from los angeles and co-opted what Darren seals was a part of. BLM was and is the co-op. They werent the original movements in ferguson. BLM NEVER started in ferguson and mike brown wasnt even the first straight black male death they exploited for money. Some of those people in BLM were actually sending Darren Seals death threats publically on twitter if you remember. Just like blue vest was scared to say Darren Seals name after his death acting like he didnt exist. Some of you motherfukkers work for the government too so i expect yall to have a problem with what Im saying.

But you dont know what youre talking about because you didnt do your research

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okay. You do know the history of the original BLM the org? Patrice cullors and those three women that came from los angeles and co-opted what Darren seals was a part of. BLM waa the co-op. It didnt even start in ferguson. Some of those people in BLM were actually sending Darren Seals death threats publically on twitter if you remember. Just like blue vest was scared to say Darren Seals name after his death acting like he didnt exist. Some of you motherfukkers work for the government too so i expect yall to have a problem with what Im saying.
I'm asking you for at least some published article or something to back that claim and you come back with feelings while complaining about posters having feelings. You basically say things a cac shouldn't even have say in black issues and then say people are sensitive for calling you out.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, they wasn't even involved until after Ferguson and if I go off memory it wasn't until after that they formed corporate blm. I'm asking you for at least some published article or something to back that claim and you come back with feelings while complaining about posters having feelings. You basically say things a cac shouldn't even have say in black issues and then say people are sensitive for calling you out.

No they didnt. They were around before mike brown. They tried to exploit another black male death BEFORE mike brown and failed. They actually did it twice before Mike Brown. They were and are controlled opposition. Unfortunately the facts are being covered up obviously. Ask yourself why arent those three women in handcuffs for scamming. BLM was also connected to the ActBlue website. Basically its some government shyt. Darren Seals spoke out against them, got at Deray and was really about stop that oppression shyt and you say my shyt is right wing talking points?

See my point is you dont know what youre talking about because you dont know enough. So why are you talking? You dont even know when BLM started. I purposely left info that out so you could tell me when they started. Makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No they didnt. They were around before mike brown.

See my point is you dont know what youre talking about because you dont know enough. So why are you talking? You dont even know when BLM started. I purposely left info that out so you could tell me when they started. Makes absolutely no sense.
So you're saying an org founded in 2013 by black women from California set up a guy they wasn't directly working with? Even though all evidence leads to police/fbi killing him you want to still make it both sides? Did you just say Darren had no involvement in blm at all?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying an org founded in 2013 by black women from California set up a guy they wasn't directly working with? Even though all evidence leads to police/fbi killing him you want to still make it both sides? Did you just say Darren had no involvement in blm at all?

Breh, im saying BLM is the government. Controlled opposition. Cointelpro. blm, deray mckesson, shaun king, and etc all feds. They are still alive. Darren seals is not. What does that tell you?